Job Title: IT Helpdesk Engineer
Location: West Glamorgan, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220573477
Job Title: IT Helpdesk Engineer
Location: Llansamlet, Swansea
Salary: 23,000 – 28,000 Per Annum
Job type: Full time / Permanent (Monday to Friday – 9am to 5.30pm, Flexible hours from 8am – 6pm)
Flotek Group are the fastest growing Tech Company in the South West providing IT and Comms technology to small & medium businesses.
With regional sales and support locations across the South West, our ambitious growth is focused around our crucial values and fundamental rules, with every product and service delivered with expertise, passion and heart.
We are looking for an enthusiastic customer service-focused individual with previous experience of working within the ICT sector, preferably in an IT Helpdesk or IT Delivery role.
You will be responsible for taking inbound calls from customers who require technical assistance and immediately triage their calls with a view to helping and close that ticket. If you are unable to assist due to knowledge, you will be responsible for escalating the ticket through to another Engineer. This role will also include attending customers sites when on-site assistance is needed.
- Respond to user inquiries and provide technical support through various channels such as phone, email, or chat.
- Resolve problems by applying known solutions or escalating more complex issues to higher-level support.
- Investigating and monitor all related Telecoms, ICT, network, workstation, laptop and application performance issues.
- Create and maintain detailed records of user requests and reported issues in a ticketing system.
- Prioritise and categorize tickets based on urgency and impact.
- Create documentation and knowledge base articles to assist users in resolving common issue
- Ensuring all open cases are updated with relevant information and customers are regularly updated.
- Provide excellent customer service by communicating effectively and professionally with end-users.
- Attend customer site to assist with tickets that cannot be resolved remotely.
- Stay updated on industry trends, new technologies, and best practices through ongoing training and professional development.
Job Experience Required:
- Have an ICT background with service desk experience is preferred
- Solid experience in customer service (excellent verbal and written communication skills required)
- Loves working as part of a team
- Comfortable with using CRM’s and documentation solutions
- Holds a Full UK valid driving license
Renumeration and Benefits:
- Staff Share Equity Scheme
- New customer referral incentive
- Onsite Parking
- 21 Days Holiday increasing to 25 with 4 years of service (+ bank holidays)
Due to the nature of the role the company will not be able to offer sponsorship or relocation assistance so candidates must already reside in, and have the right to work in, the UK.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; 1st Line Technical Support, IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Service Engineer, 1st Line Helpdesk Engineer, IT Support Technician, 1st Line Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Technician, Technical Support, IT Support, Desktop Support, 1st Line Support and IT Systems Support may be considered for this role.</p
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this IT Helpdesk Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this IT Helpdesk Engineer job vacancy in West Glamorgan with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this IT Helpdesk Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.