Overview: IT Consultant Cloud / Business Applications (d/f/m) job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Schleich GmbH
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Your core tasks You will play a crucial role in our global organization to transform our existing business application landscape into a cloud native ecosystem. In addition, you support in the development of the global IT architectural roadmap and all business process digitalization projects.
- You analyze business needs, develop technical concepts as well as evaluate different implementation and/or migration strategies
- You will support cross-functional project teams in describing requirements and processes as well in all IT/technology questions and interface definition to other applications
- As a member in different project teams you work closely and cooperatively with business process owners, IT specialists and Software suppliers
- You will support global rollouts and business adoptions for new applications & services
- You will liaise with architects from cloud providers to learn and apply new cloud services, to drive Schleichs business application and digitalization roadmap of the future
- You are responsible for the application documentation and handover to the global IT service teams
- You setup guidelines and implementation standards in terms of the usage of (cloud) applications & services
- You will be trained as an IT Security Architect in our global Information Security organization
- University degree in Information Technology, Business Informatics or equivalent
- Several years of professional experience in a similar position in a consumer goods company is a big plus
- Excellent analytical and conceptional skills
- First experience in requirements and process management
- Ideally knowledge about SAP and other enterprise software capabilities
- Experienced in project work across various business areas (HR, Finance, Sales, Marketing)
- Good understanding of IT architectures, ideally of cloud concepts interface management systems
- Excellent communication, and presentations skills
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
- You become part of a motivated and dynamic team in a (globally) growing company.
- With us, you find an open culture with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes, where you take over responsibilities very quickly.
- You can expect a competitive compensation package with benefits that are regularly reviewed and updated.
- Depending on where you work, you will receive a food allowance worth up to EUR 75.00 net per month in addition to your salary; as a special goodie, there is a subsidized canteen in Schwäbisch Gmünd.
- You personally and professionally develop yourself not only on the job, but also using an e-learning platform available for all employees.
- Thinking about your retirement? Good! We offer you a subsidized pension scheme.
- The kids in your family will also love that you are joining Schleich! You get discounts on Schleich products from us.
- We subsidize your bike purchase so you can easily reach our beautiful office in the heart of Munich or Schwäbisch Gmünd.
- To give you a break from the hustle and bustle of work, we offer you 30 days of vacation per year as well as flexible working hours.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this IT Consultant Cloud / Business Applications (d/f/m) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this IT Consultant Cloud / Business Applications (d/f/m) job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this IT Consultant Cloud / Business Applications (d/f/m) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.