Rubicon People Partnership
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: International Business Development Manager
Employer: Rubicon People Partnership
Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220568313
International Business Development Manager, Southampton (remote/hybrid), 65,000 plus commission (uncapped)
An ambitious and growing manufacturing company, specialising in the healthcare market is recruiting for an International Sales Manager. This newly created role, compliments the expansion of the International division as the business increases its presence globally.
This opportunity would suit a driven individual looking for an opportunity to advance their career. Reporting directly into the Sales Director, you’ll work as part of a close-knit team of experts, by playing a pivotal role in building and cultivating relationships and exploring new business opportunities within export markets.
What you’ll get:
As the International Business Development Manager you’ll earn uncapped commission and benefit from 25 days holiday plus BH (rising with service), private medical cover, an Employee Assistance Program, and a company pension.
As International Business Development Manager you will:
- Be instrumental in developing new business internationally
- Develop, manage and implement business strategies
- Generate leads and approach prospective customers
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, managing/interpreting their needs
- Regularly provide and update sales forecasting and analysis
- Attend international conferences, seminars and events, as well as delivering presentations
As International Business Development Manager you will have:
- Previous demonstrable experience selling into healthcare sector
- Proven knowledge and experience working with international sales distributors
- Experience of working with capital equipment / consumables
- An ambitious and focused mind-set, with a hunger to drive sales forward
- Sales/business development experience and strong communications skills
- Ability to collaborate and build rapport to create long term relationships
- A valid passport and be keen to travel internationally across the globe, in addition to visiting the offices on the south coast
Rubicon is working with this client on an exclusive basis and have committed to submitting suitable candidates for this International Business Development Manager vacancy quickly, so please apply via this advert, or for more information call Jess or Amber at Rubicon.
Our team reviews every application. Please ensure your CV is submitted in Microsoft Word so that we can upload your details more easily to our system. If sent as a PDF, it will cause delays.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this International Business Development Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this International Business Development Manager job vacancy in Hampshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this International Business Development Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.