Overview: Internal Sales Person job vacancy in Renfrewshire recruiting now
Employer: The Recruitment Co
Location: Renfrewshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
I am looking for an Internal Sales Person for our client based in Linwood.As a Internal Sales person you are working in a team dedicated to building the Company’s business by taking ownership and deal effectively with all customer requirements through the recognised Company Quality Procedure.
This will be a temporary role however there will be a chance for the right candidate to go permanent.
- Maintenance of correct information within correct contact names, phone numbers and comments.
- Compiling quotations to win the business and maximise profitability.
- Maintain and update the ‘Quotes Log’.
- Handling of day to day orders.
- Progressing of orders.
- Dealing with general customer queries.
- Giving a high level of technical support.
- Dealing with Customer NC in an efficient concise manner leading to effective correction actions.
- Handling kanban amendments in accordance with procedures.
- Compiling Kanban master lists for approval.
- Making sure all record keeping and documentation is carried out to the highest standards and is fully in accordance with Company systems and procedure.
- Take responsibility for the maintenance and improvement of Company profitability.
- Take full responsibility for customer satisfaction. This is to be achieved by communicating and liaising with all appropriate internal and external customers in a positive team building manner.
- To maintain the highest level of Customer Service, expected by the company and it’s Customers.
- To provide support to the Procurement function and any task to be carried out to the highest standard.
- Sales Administration tasks to be carried out to the highest level and in a timely manner.
- Excellent PC skills are required.
- Ensuring all Internal Filing is up to date.
- To liaise and work with the external sales team on developing and monitoring the development of your sales accounts.
- Housekeeping must be of the highest quality, by participating in the company’s 5s program, and a clear working area must be your aim by the close of your shift.
- Team work with other areas of the office and warehouse is crucial to ensure a smooth operation.
- You will be required to perform any reasonable duty that your line manager requests of you which is not necessarily listed on this document.
What you will receive:
- Salary for the role is £23k
- 20 days holiday + public holidays and Christmas through New Year off.
- Monday – Friday 8.00 – 16.30
If you are experienced sales person looking for your next adventure then please click on the link below.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Internal Sales Person job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Internal Sales Person job vacancy in Renfrewshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Internal Sales Person job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.