Overview: Internal Sales Executive job vacancy in Gloucestershire recruiting now
Employer: Siamo Recruitment
Location: Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We here at Siamo Recruitment are working alongside a leading IT Distributor with a large vision experiencing exciting expansion within their operations department. This Internal Sales Executive duties are to support their growing customer base effectively working within the Sales, Product and Renewals teams.
With a fine blend of administration, account management and aftersales responsibilities this role offers the ultimate variation.
This Internal Sales Executive vacancy and client with look to develop your career within the ever-growing IT Industry, you ll integrate into key areas of the business becoming a focal point to the businesses success.
This role will include quoting new and existing customers. manage internal administration for orders, working closely with the suppliers and distribution.
What s in it for you?
- A competitive bonus structure calculated on accuracy of orders and met SLA s adding over £7,000.00 per annum (paid monthly)
- Hybrid working schedule providing 2 days working from home
- 25 Days + Bank Holidays annual leave allowance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Fixed Hours – Mon – Fri 09:00am – 17:30pm
- Free onsite parking
This Internal Sales Executive vacancy will have the below responsibilities:
- Work in partnership with the Sales team processing and submitting customer orders
- To manage customers aftersales processes
- To work with distributors and stock control to ensure delivery SLA s are met
- To manage the sales order process from receipt of PO from customer through to Supply Chain Team including quality checks and error resolution
- Daily customer back order and invoice reporting
- Assist with managing the RMA process
- Ensure the CRM system is used and updated
- In-depth understanding of systems and processes
- To assist with basic level quotations and queries
- To have an excellent working relationship with account management, supply chain and renewals functions
The ideal candidate for this Internal Sales Executive vacancy will have the following exposure:
- Previous working history within Sales Administration
- Exposure with IT Software and Solutions would be advantageous however not essential
- Professional and effective communicator with the ability to converse both internally and externally to customers
- Numerical and previous exposure quoting customers
- Ability to work effectively within a team all looking to achieve the same goals
- Previous exposure logging customer information on internal systems
- Full UK Driving License due to rural location
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Internal Sales Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Internal Sales Executive job vacancy in Gloucestershire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Internal Sales Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.