Overview: Internal Sales : Construction Industry job vacancy in Hampshire recruiting now
Employer: Workshop Recruitment
Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Internal Sales – Construction Industry
£25,000 – £30,000 (based on experience) 20% discretionary bonus
As part of the commercial team, there is a requirement for a Sales role based Internally to manage our range of solutions in both UK and Ireland. The role will focus closely on our Reactive Sales Activity, it will involve working closely with the broader external UK & IE Sales Team, the Project Management, Customer Service and Technical teams as well as local factories.
This position is responsible for generating quotations, dealing directly with the Regional Sales Managers, customers, assisting the wider Commercial team, recording data and activities on a CRM system.
- Coordinate with Technical Design to ensure that the Technical Specification is compliant and approved.
- Coordinate with the Sales Person to ensure that the scope of works are agreed and fully incorporated into the quotation.
- Build and maintain relationships with key vendors (suppliers, other Kingspan divisions etc.)
- Risk assessing the content of the estimate and quotation to ensure adequate risk analysis is provided.
- Coordinate with Commercial, to ensure that the terms and conditions under which the bid is submitted are acceptable to the Company when formal tenders are issued.
- Generate and compile costs to form a formal quotation at agreed margin levels and obtain necessary sign offs.
- Provides central point of contact for incoming telephone and web sales enquiries
- Responsible for following up and converting quotes
- Build relationships with customers
- Refers technical enquiries to the relevant person
- Maintains CRM information by entering and backing up data (Salesforce Lighting)
- Prioritises Work in order to achieve Monthly Order Intake and Margin goals
- Feedback on quotes lost and improvements
- Reconcile all current costings to ensure that they are accurate, current and formally approved.
- Attend handover meetings.
- Ensure all quotation records are kept up to date.
Experience & Sills
- Working in a Sales Support/Construction Industry Environment
- Good time management and organisational skills to be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programmes (Word/PowerPoint/Excel).
- Good communicator and able to engage/collaborate with a wide variety of staff at various levels within the business.
- Good literacy and numeracy.
Full time – Monday to Friday
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Internal Sales : Construction Industry job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Internal Sales : Construction Industry job vacancy in Hampshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Internal Sales : Construction Industry job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.