Job Title: Internal Sales Advisor
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: e046170b-3696-41b8-896c-74c005d4b609
We’re looking for a motivated and driven individual to join our team in Jewson Haslemere (GU27 1DB) as an Internal Sales Advisor!
This role is working with Jewson as part of the STARK Group. We are a leading building materials distributor in Northern Europe. We connect suppliers of heavy building materials with the professional craftsmen who build, renovate, and maintain the cities of tomorrow.
Is this role right for me?
Our Internal Sales Advisors are focussed on driving and supporting sales in branch as well as demonstrating great customer service. You’ll be the face (and voice!) of the business, often the first point of contact a customer has with us. You’ll chat with customers throughout the day, both on the phone and in branch, helping them find the materials they need for their projects and converting these into orders as well as building trust and lasting relationships with regular and new customers. There are some specific skills and experience we are looking for from suitable candidates;
- Experience working within a Builders Merchant would be extremely beneficial, but we are happy to provide training on product knowledge
- A strong sales focus with experience in a similar role
- A strong communicator with some leadership experience
- A passion for delivering great customer service
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:00pm, every 2nd Saturday 8:00am-12:00pm
Location: Stonemans Yard, Weydown Industrial Estate, Weydown Rd, Haslemere GU27 1DB
What will I be doing in the role?
Our Internal Sales Advisors are an important contributor to the team’s shared success, the overall performance of the business and the positive experiences of our customers. To support our team and customers effectively you will;
- Maximise customer interactions to support achievement of sales and profit targets through upselling and cross-selling relevant products offering specific product advice
- Support the branch team to deliver success and suggest opportunities for continuous improvement
- Develop new customer accounts and lapsed accounts
- Build strong, effective relationships with customers and suppliers, managing feedback accordingly
- Ensure all customer orders are fulfilled in a timely fashion
- Follow plans to continuously improve customer experience
- Act as a keyholder and direct support to branch management and work closely with the area sales manager
- Understand local market issues and communicate to Manager to support sales growth plans
- Advise customers on trading terms and conditions and information in relation to customer accounts and credit levels
What will we offer you?
STARK Group are pleased to offer you:
- A competitive salary
- A discretionary bonus scheme
- Opportunities for career progression and development
- 31 days’ holiday (including bank holidays), plus the option to buy or sell additional days
- A defined contribution pension scheme
- Great discounts across high street chains, online stores and holiday agents
- STARK Life Assurance Scheme
- Access to a leading health and wellbeing portal
Are Jewson and Stark inclusive employers?
At STARK Group, we have a strong culture that is built on passionate and dedicated people who thrive in taking responsibility and challenging status quo. We are convinced that our continued success relies on the diverse skills, experiences, and backgrounds that our employees bring to their everyday work.
The value of equal opportunity is embedded in the way we do business and retain talent groupwide. In our commitment to diversity, we welcome everyone with respect and an open mind.
We’d love to hear from you, hit apply! And a member of our Internal Recruitment team will be in contact with you.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Internal Sales Advisor job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Internal Sales Advisor job vacancy in Surrey with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Internal Sales Advisor job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.