Overview: Integrated Account Executive – Luxury Brand job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Account Executive – London / Hybrid – £30K plus benefits
This amazing international agency produces and deploys content across all ATL channels to drive growth and engagement. They set big ideas free and help them perform, combining craft, insight, and technology to bring creative work to life.
They re now looking for an Account Executive either with a marketing/advertising education background, or some experience in the industry, someone who s keen to progress their career. This agency offers fast career progression and generous benefits.
This is a unique, hybrid role working as the interface between the client and the creative team, being a key stakeholder in the creative development process. The client is a global premier luxury brand.
This Account Executive’s responsibilities will be:
• Responsible for the day-to-day administration of the account and supporting team
• Manages all alerts/orders through FIDO
• Helps organize, attends (if required), and minutes internal team and client meetings
• Updates and maintains status sheets
• Liaises with media agencies/suppliers to obtain schedules, technical specifications, and copy dates
• Liaises with creative agencies to obtain master artwork files and reports any delays to AM/SAM/AD
• Responds to information requests from the Account Manager or Account Director
• Works closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Print, Transcreation & Broadcast
• Distributes contact reports, agendas, and trackers
• Collates any information needed for input to client reports and presentations
• Responsible for managing UK and IR materials – from order through adaptation to delivery
• Liaises with UK and IR brand teams to ensure smooth delivery of market-specific materials
• Provides any additional administrative support to the team as required
• Some experience of working in a TV, print, or digital production role
• Some knowledge of marketing
• Computer literate e.g. MS Office
• Can-do attitude and ability to work under pressure
• Fluent oral and written English essential
• Good interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail
• Comfortable with data
Apply for this fantastic opportunity quoting ILS054
Please also take a look at
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Integrated Account Executive – Luxury Brand job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Integrated Account Executive – Luxury Brand job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Integrated Account Executive – Luxury Brand job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.