Overview: Insights Analyst. Dashboard & Reports Creator. London. Media job vacancy in London recruiting now
Ref: JS-JN -062022-5643171
Employer: Michael Page Technology
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: Excellent Benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
A superb opportunity for an Insights Analyst who has a creative eye to develop and innovate new and exciting dashboards.
My client is a dedicated research and analytics firm focusing on the Media and communications sectors. They work with an extensive range of media and communications companies, including Hollywood studios, public broadcasting groups, online video providers, pay-TV operators and telecoms groups.
As a rapidly-growing business working with some of the world’s largest companies, working here provides the opportunity to build a career in research and analysis.
We are looking to recruit an insights Analyst who wants to take the next step and support dedicated Analytical and software teams in shaping and refreshing our portfolio of research products. The primary responsibility of this role will be to design and build client-facing data visualisation products using the QlikSense platform. (Expereince in ALL Visualisation platforms are accepted and encouraged)
- Liaise with senior management across the analyst and sales teams and review the suite of syndicated research products offered in order to develop a comprehensive understanding of the use-cases of the data and services
- Work with the product leads and marketing team to develop a common navigation, signposting and design ethos across all data visualisation applications
- Implement the latest ways of navigating and analysing data into the dashboards – facilitating clients’ and analysts’ exploration of databases
- Advise analyst teams on data structure, and support the integration of new datasets into applications
- Assist the analyst teams in reacting to feedback from clients and implementing changes to the data visualisation applications
- Support the creation of custom applications and tailored product dashboards for specific internal or external clients
The role will require strong existing experience with QlikSense or a comparable leading data visualisation tool, and will be focused on working across the business in support of client-facing dashboards, driving the implementation of new ways of exploring data, improving the look and feel of existing dashboards and advising analyst teams on data model structure and design.
Candidates with PowerBI/Tableau etc are strongly encouraged to apply!
- In return, you will get to build on your experience with a team of globally acclaimed experts in the media and entertainment industry in the heart of London
- Develop your skills in a data-driven environment, helping to create solutions to solve real-world problems for some of the largest media companies in the world
- Continue to grow and enhance your skills working with key players in the industry
- Receive a selection of other company benefits such as private medical insurance, company pension, regular team-building activities and early finishes on Friday in the Summer
CVs under review now!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Insights Analyst. Dashboard & Reports Creator. London. Media job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Insights Analyst. Dashboard & Reports Creator. London. Media job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Insights Analyst. Dashboard & Reports Creator. London. Media job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.