Overview: Insight Manager job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We are Global
We re proud to be one of the world s leading media and entertainment groups. Whether it be on-air, via global player or through our outdoor advertising, we entertain and reach over 50 million individuals across the UK every week.
Across our entire business, we re committed to making more moments that matter for our audiences, customers and for each other. And every moment matters the small, the big and everything in between. We couldn t do any of it without our talented, passionate Globallers. Everything we do is driven by our culture and the talented people who make it happen.
Here at Global, we have a saying it s all about how you make people feel. It s our company ethos, our guiding belief and it s so much more than words. It s the vibe you get when you walk into one of our offices, it s what keeps us honest and true to who we are, and above all, it s the reason we all love to work here.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Head of Audience and Brand Insight
Overview of job
To drive audience growth through translation of audience data into practical product and marketing strategy recommendations.
3 best things about the job
- The opportunity to work with some of the largest consumer facing brands in the UK!
- Working across a variety of different audiences!
- The ability to work across a wide range of platforms, from radio to podcasts to outdoor and across a variety of research techniques, ranging from quality to quantity to data visualisation
Measures of success –
In the first few months, you would have:
- Developed a great relationship with senior Marketing and Programming people
- Designed, written and presented back a Quant project to senior partners
- Been fully brought up to speed on our music testing and digital dashboards.
Responsibilities of the role
- Working across Global s portfolio of entertainment products, applying data analysis techniques wherever the potential for driving audience growth exists
- Understanding, quantifying, and presenting the drivers of audience growth, specifically isolating the effect of marketing, content strategies and competitive factors on performance.
- Taking ownership for the delivery of quarterly and monthly radio audience reporting and subsequent analysis of results
- Consolidating audience data from across digital, radio and podcast products to create a portfolio level understanding of growth
What you will need
The ideal candidate will be proactive and willing to develop and implement innovative solutions, capable of the following:
- Able to interrogate and interpret complex survey and passive datasets with the accurate statistical techniques, distilling this complexity down to concise, clear and coherent recommendations
- Able to communicate complex data in simple and impactful manner, both visually and verbally
- Able to design, programme and analyse questionnaires using questionnaire writing software e.g., Vision Critical, Qualtrics, Toluna
- Analysing survey, customer or passively collected data for causal relationships and significant data groupings
- Operating in a partner facing role, crafting practical outputs that underpinned audience, customer or revenue growth
- Presenting complex data analysis to non-analytical audiences
Everyone is welcome at Global
Just like our media and entertainment platforms are for everyone, so are our workplaces. We know that we can t possibly serve our diverse audiences without first nurturing and celebrating it in our people and that s why we work hard to create an inclusive culture for everyone. We believe that different will set us apart, so no matter what you look like, where you come from or what your favourite radio station is, we want to hear from you.
Although we cannot make guarantees, we welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Global
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Insight Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Insight Manager job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Insight Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.