Apsley Recruitment Limited
Overview: Information Security Operations Manager job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Apsley Recruitment Limited
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Information Security Operations Manager
We are seeking an Information Security professional with proven experience of leading a security operations team within a large organisation. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day security of the clients’ technology stacks across multiple international locations. You will work closely with the other teams to ensure the operation is at the forefront of best practice. You will play a critical part in identifying and safeguarding from intrusion, security threats, security weaknesses, software bugs and exploits.
You will be expected to:
- Manage a team who will provide incident management, vulnerability management and security architecture services.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and technical expertise to deliver a professional service.
- Identify the need for, and implement, new security operating procedures and practices to meet operational requirements.
- Ensure policy, process, and procedure compliance, as well as process improvisation to achieve operational objectives.
- Define and review key security performance indicators that ensure service delivery and service improvements.
- Define programme goals and roadmaps based on customer needs and strategic direction and ensure that committed projects are delivered on schedule by the relevant team members.
You will need to demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in incident response and security operations management.
- Subject matter expertise in developing and operationalising techniques for security operations.
- Experience with industry standard SIEMs.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure eg, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Familiarity with web services, multi-tiered systems, workflow modelling and enterprise application integration.
- Ability to credibly coordinate between technical teams and business stakeholders.
This role will be primarily remote but candidates will be expected to attend London offices on an occasional basis.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Information Security Operations Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Information Security Operations Manager job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Information Security Operations Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.