Job Title: Information Designer
Employer: Vanilla Recruitment (UK) Ltd
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221088297
We’re looking for an inventive and innovative Information Designer to join a leading multichannel marketing agency.
As a leader in their industry, this forward-thinking business has built strong ongoing relationships with a wide range of international brands. The successful applicant will sit within the Research & insights team with a remit to craft, orchestrate and own the visual output of the department from proposals, publications and presentations to infographics and events. You will be comfortable bring data to life in engaging and concise ways and enjoy working with raw data making it digestible and beautiful for clients.
You’ll have both digital and print design skills, combining brilliant design and layout with a strong commercial awareness. You’ll be as digital savvy as you are traditionally skilled, bringing an understanding of emerging tech, UX principles, social media and AI.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday
- 37.5 hours a week 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
- Free parking
- Flexible working
- Healthcare scheme
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
Duties and responsibilities:
- Designing for proposals, publications, presentations, infographics and events
- Design and layout of creative output
- Digital and traditional design
- Helping to inform and shape the Insights teams solutions through workshops, debate and client events
- Strong communication skills and ability to work independently
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of carrying out an information / graphic design role ideally within a creative agency environment or working on big brands
- Fastidious eye for detail and quality
- Shows expertise in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly InDesign and Photoshop
- Expertise in animating PowerPoint presentations
- High standard of layout, typography and design – digital and print
- Keen awareness of current design trends and emerging tools and platforms
- An interest in behavioural science, consumer insights and research would be advantageous
- Strong presentation skills both internal and client facing
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Information Designer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Information Designer job vacancy in Nottinghamshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Information Designer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.