To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Industrial Account Manager – The Midlands
Employer: Moove Europe
Location: Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: c471520d-0a90-4d3b-bd99-e12016701c3c
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as our Industrial Account Manager (DSR) reporting into the Industrial Lubricants Manager. Remote role covering The Midlands.Joining us on a full time, permanent basis (Normally Monday to Friday 8:30-17:30, 40hours with the requirement of flexibility), you will receive a competitive salary.
Moove is a leading provider of automotive and industrial lubricants, greases, and chemicals throughout the UK, Europe, and Asia. We are part of Cosan a Global provider of Energy and Logistics. Moove is an Authorised ExxonMobil distributor. This is a high energy, fast evolving environment. If you love innovation and embrace change, we are the company for you.
In return for joining us as our Industrial Account Manager you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual company bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Contributory pension scheme (company match up to 7%)
- Life Assurance 4x basic salary
- Lifeworks Perks & EAP
- Company car
As our Industrial Account Manager, you will be supporting the Moove industrial sales strategy, taking ownership of the Midlands sales volumes and targets.
Responsibilities as our Industrial Account Manager are to:
- Support the UK sector specialists in strategic sector growth
- Be the regional knowledge leader in all sectors and support future product and service offer to achieve desired growth
- Utilise time between account management and new business to increase Moove market share
- Utilise direct and MRO rotes to market to achieve desired regional growth
- Use of pipeline process to track, develop and close new accounts
- Develop account plans with Distributor Lubrication Engineer (DLE) or Suppliers Field Engineer as appropriate
- Maximise Face-To-Face time with customers
- Work with stakeholders to effectively grow and maintain products and services
- Launch sales and marketing promotions
Skills required of our Industrial Account Manager:
- In-depth knowledge of regional customer base.
- Good knowledge of the UK’s route to markets.
- Participate and help coordinated tender submissions and contract reviews.
- Understand legal, commercial, technical and product requirements for tender submissions.
- Strong technical and value-added sales ability.
- Forecasting awareness to ensure optimum stock levels of product are on premises and in pipeline
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong relationship building capability across internal and external stakeholders.
- Execute exemplary levels of customer service.
- Must be able to maximise sales profitability of Mobil lubricants and associated 3rd party products and services.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, with the ability to build trust internally with support functions and externally with our top customers.
- Able to organize and plan effectively.
- Maximise sales, profitability of Mobil lubricants and associated products.
- Computer literate with good presentation skills.
Good to have:
- Previous industrial sales or BD experience.
- Knowledge of key working practices, logistics, planning and certification.
- Have a good customer base with key contacts.
- Good understanding of sales force pipeline management tools or similar.
Interested in becoming a Moover? Join us as our Industrial Account Manager and be part of a global organisation who truly value their employees, encourage development and progression. If yes, apply today, we’d love to hear from you!
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone, but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Industrial Account Manager – The Midlands job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Industrial Account Manager – The Midlands job vacancy in Leicestershire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Industrial Account Manager – The Midlands job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.