To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Inbound Sales Advisor
Employer: Hedges Direct
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: f49a852d-1fb1-4147-bea5-c234c8cd834b
Here at Hedges Direct, we have a new opportunity available for an Inbound Sales Advisor to join the team based in Chorley. You will join us on a full-time, fixed-term contract covering maternity leave (with the possibility of permanent employment)and in return, you will receive acompetitive salary of £22,000 – £25,000 basic (depending on level of experience) plus uncapped commission and great benefits!
Hedges Direct Ltd are online hedging specialists, with decades of industry experience and a culture firmly focused on quality and service. We supply large quantities of hedging to landscapers, garden designers, builders, hotels, pub chains also a significant proportion to retail customers across the UK and parts of Europe
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Saturday, 8-hour shifts between the opening hours of 8am and 6pm on weekdays, 9am – 5.30pm on weekends
The Inbound Sales Advisor role
Due to continued growth across the business, we are looking to recruit one Inbound Sales Advisors to join our busy Sales Team. Working across multiple brands, in a busy e-commerce business.
Key responsibilities as our Inbound Sales Advisor:
- Handling a high volume of inbound calls which you will convert to sales
- Handling outbound calls to customers from your quote pipeline
- Providing customers with advice and then place their order
- Handling enquiries via Live Chat and emails
- Cross selling products where possible
- Responding to customer queries in a timely fashion and provide clear and concise advice
- Preparing sales quotations in a timely fashion
- Completing other ad hoc sales and service administrative tasks when required
Skills and experience required as our Inbound Sales Advisor:
- Previous experience in a sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience of managing a pipeline of customers
- Confidence, ambition and desire to succeed
- A commercial mindset
- Confident personality with a can-do attitude
- Work well under pressure.
- The ability to work independently
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A self-starter with a willingness to learn
- Good IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft excel and work
Benefits you will receive as our Inbound Sales Advisor:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Regular team incentives throughout the month
- Birthday Day Off
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Circumstances Leave
- Company Social Events
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme
- Volunteering Days
- Recommend a Friend
If you feel you have the required skills and experience to join us as our Inbound Sales Advisor, please click ‘apply‘ now, we’d love to hear from you!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Inbound Sales Advisor job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Inbound Sales Advisor job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Inbound Sales Advisor job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.