Overview: Human Resources & Office Manager job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: including London Weighting, plus benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
Locality is a national network supporting community organisations to be strong and successful. This is our reason for being, but to support others Locality itself needs to be a strong and successful organisation.
We are looking for a Human Resources and Office Manager, be based in our office in Shoreditch.
This role is within the Corporate Services Team. You will be managing the full HR cycle and providing ad hoc advice for our community based members. You will also provide facilities and health and safety management for our Corsham Street Office, supported by the receptionist and external contractors. This includes overseeing the ITC support contract.
You will have strong human resources and contract management experience and experience of facilities management is desirable. You should be self managing, well organised, great at planning and prioritising and give great customer service to our fantastic staff team.
You will have:
- Significant experience of managing the HR cycle
- Strong contract management experience
- Experience of office health and safety and building compliance, with experience of facilities management is desirable
- Experience of managing staff or volunteers
- Be self-managing, well organised, able to plan and prioritise and work well under pressure.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and confident decision-making ability
- Have a good understanding of technical equipment and a willingness to learn about new technologies
- Have strong contract management and negotiation skills for a range of external contractors
- Be able to set and manage budgets
- be customer service focused
This is a varied and interesting role for someone who enjoys being at the heart of the organisation.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Human Resources & Office Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Human Resources & Office Manager job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Human Resources & Office Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.