Wilmington Events EMEA
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: HSJ Conference Producer – Hybrid
Employer: Wilmington Events EMEA
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220557909
HSJ Conference Producer Hybrid
Location: Hybrid London 2 days in office per week
Salary: Competitive, DOE + Benefits!
If you re an ambitious Conference Producer who is looking to progress then please read on
The Award-winning events team at HSJ (Health Service Journal) are hiring a Conference Producer.
HSJ is an integral part of the UK healthcare system and its leading position makes it an essential resource for the NHS and its suppliers.
We are seeking an experienced conference producer to take ownership of our HSJ Forums portfolio.
You will be responsible for conceptualising and developing high-quality B2B events that exceed customer expectations.
Your passion for creating relevant and engaging content and collaborating effectively with internal teams and external stakeholders will be instrumental in helping our audiences learn, network and do business.
If you have a strong event production foundation, a keen interest in healthcare and a proactive, customer centric mindset, please get in touch.
Our Wilmington Events EMEA team deliver successful events for a variety of leading brands within our portfolio of businesses including Health Service Journal (HSJ), International Compliance Association (ICA), AXCO and MiExact.
If you are looking for creativity, progression and collaboration, you’ll find it here and more!
As our Conference Producer, you will collaborate with internal teams to ensure that our events achieve their goals & targets whilst meeting the needs of our target audience & sponsors.
Your role will involve analysing past event feedback, conducting in-depth research with industry contacts, and building cases to support event direction and new potential launch events.
On a small number of occasions, you may be required to stay overnight when an event is taking place outside of London.
In addition to this as our Events Producer you will be responsible for:
- Producing industry-leading events by conducting detailed research and creating commercially viable conference programs.
- Identifying and securing high-level speakers that align with our target audience’s interests.
- Building positive relationships with industry customers, sponsors, and speakers.
- Proposing new ideas to drive the commercial growth of your events.
- Writing engaging marketing copy for press releases, email communications and the event website to generate interest and bookings.
- Leading as a project manager to deliver high-quality events on time and within budget.
- Engaging with the event P&L and core KPIs to drive business growth.
- Identifying potential sponsorship opportunities and assist in proposal writing.
- Attending all content sessions and guiding Events team on the content to ensure successful event delivery.
Essential and desirable capabilities
- Demonstrable commercial conference production experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong research skills with an analytical approach.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong copy writing experience, able to communicate an effective value proposition.
- Good eye for business and to be results driven.
- Strong organisational skills.
- An understanding of KPIs.
- A clear understanding of the commercial business practices that underpin conferences with strong commercial awareness and a clear comprehension of profit & loss as well as basic business principles.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry is desirable.
- Knowledge of CRM systems (i.e. SalesForce or Dynamics) is desirable.
Before you go Find what you re looking for!
Our people sought out empowerment and opportunity. And they found both here. You ll find what you re looking for too.
Our values help us achieve our goals whether they re personal, professional or those of our client. We believe in inclusivity and collaboration; we stay curious and ambitious and champion innovation.
Here, colleagues are trusted partners who act with integrity. We are brave and passionate. Courageous and creative.
We are Wilmington PLC. Are you?
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this HSJ Conference Producer – Hybrid job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this HSJ Conference Producer – Hybrid job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this HSJ Conference Producer – Hybrid job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.