Overview: Head of SEO job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Head of SEO to join our fabulous client. The role is to enhance the digital output of a leading PR agency, and support the agency team on increasing SEO performance across all client work.
The successful candidate will be a digital-first marketeer, using insights and data to drive engagement of agency work. Day-to-day responsibilities include the strategic development of agency content to improve online reach, working with media publishers to increase impact of content and developing content ideas that drive engagement.
Our client is a PR and multi-service content agency with a 40-year heritage in the press industry and unparalleled network of top international journalists
- Creative and Content management
- Working with PR, design and video teams to improve SEO across all content
- Take part in agency creative sessions to develop SEO-rich campaign ideas
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Track, report, and analyse agency published content
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Work with the sales team to develop, present, and pitch for projects briefed with SEO objectives
- Develop an SEO product to take to market. Support the sales effort in that regard.
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Head of SEO job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Head of SEO job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Head of SEO job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.