Overview: Head of HVC Marketing – Player Acquisition & Development job vacancy in Berkshire recruiting now
Employer: The Rank Group
Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that s fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Head of HVC Player Acquisition & Development to join our Grosvenor brand. We’re looking for someone be the owner and architect of the high value customer growth strategy for Grosvenor Casinos and increase Grosvenor Casinos share of the high value gaming market through the creation and delivery of appropriate strategies for acquiring, growing and retaining high value customers profitably.
Customer Analysis and Reporting
- Work with analytics teams and the NEON CMS system to create meaningful value and behavioral reports around our highest value customers across London and selected provincial properties.
- Ensure completeness of data for high value customers within the Neon Customer database.
- Work with operations to develop appropriate processes for comp reporting and tracking.
- Work with the marketing director to lead on single customer view development to create visibility of a customer s activity and value across venue and digital channels.
- Keep up to date with competitor information / activity, sharing with the Grosvenor operations team on a timely basis.
HVC Reward Programme Management
- Manage the development of customers within the HVC Reward Programme.
- Manage the criteria for entry to the HVC Programme and highlight potential customers based on value.
- Manage the Programme entrant and exit process along with the Venue leadership.
- Work with operations and compliance teams to ensure that the Programme s assessment criteria is adhered to and the issue of rewards and incentives are in line with guidelines
- Assign personal Customer Relations Managers to relevant customers within the HVC Reward Programme.
- Recommend systems, process and programme enhancements to make Grosvenor Casinos management of high value customers industry leading.
- Provide inspirational leadership to internal and property management teams ensuring they are motivated, operating collaboratively and performing against key objectives.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of marketing activities.
- Communicate performance standards and expectations to direct reports in a way that motivates them to take action and accountability.
- Attend departmental, operations and regional meetings as required to discuss and present matters relating to strategy and marketing plans.
- Align company objectives to individual objectives, in facilitating delivery through on-going monitoring and the celebration of success / managing of under-performance.
- Ensure the effective management of direct reports to enable career development, progression and succession planning, in turn identifying training and development needs on an on-going basis.
- Cultivate an environment and behaviours that reflect the Rank ‘STARS values and customer service principles acting as a role model for those values.
- Proven track record of effective implementation/execution of revenue generating initiatives in a multi- site and diverse business.
- Results orientated and customer focused.
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholders to deliver the best outcomes for the business.
- Excellent communication skills, able to present to and communicate with all levels of the organisation persuasively and able to adapt their style to meet the occasion.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Head of HVC Marketing – Player Acquisition & Development job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Head of HVC Marketing – Player Acquisition & Development job vacancy in Berkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Head of HVC Marketing – Player Acquisition & Development job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.