Overview: Head of HVC Marketing – Player Acquisition & Development job vacancy in Berkshire recruiting now
Employer: The Rank Group
Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that s fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Head of HVC Player Acquisition & Development to join our Grosvenor brand. We’re looking for someone be the owner and architect of the high value customer growth strategy for Grosvenor Casinos and increase Grosvenor Casinos share of the high value gaming market through the creation and delivery of appropriate strategies for acquiring, growing and retaining high value customers profitably.
Customer Analysis and Reporting
- Work with analytics teams and the NEON CMS system to create meaningful value and behavioral reports around our highest value customers across London and selected provincial properties.
- Ensure completeness of data for high value customers within the Neon Customer database.
- Work with operations to develop appropriate processes for comp reporting and tracking.
- Work with the marketing director to lead on single customer view development to create visibility of a customer s activity and value across venue and digital channels.
- Keep up to date with competitor information / activity, sharing with the Grosvenor operations team on a timely basis.
HVC Reward Programme Management
- Manage the development of customers within the HVC Reward Programme.
- Manage the criteria for entry to the HVC Programme and highlight potential customers based on value.
- Manage the Programme entrant and exit process along with the Venue leadership.
- Work with operations and compliance teams to ensure that the Programme s assessment criteria is adhered to and the issue of rewards and incentives are in line with guidelines
- Assign personal Customer Relations Managers to relevant customers within the HVC Reward Programme.
High Value Marketing Strategy
- Work with the Marketing & Commercial Directors to create and deliver appropriate strategies for acquiring, growing and retaining high value customers and implement via local teams and the Customer Relations network.
- Generate ideas and initiatives to grow the value and visitation of our high value customers ensuring we are the casino of choice for them in our relevant markets.
- Lead on the activities of the Customer Relations Managers ensuring they know who the high value customers are in their Venues, understand their preferences and are driving attendance and visitation through delivering engaging initiatives and experiences.
- Accountable for the effectiveness of the Customer Relations Teams including prioritisation of activities and objective setting around customer contact. Work with Venue Leadership teams to create shared objectives and manage Customer Relations Manager performance.
- Work with the Marketing and Commercial Directors to develop appropriate customer re-investment frameworks for high value customers to foster loyalty among high value rated customers in line with re-investment parameters.
- Work with Regional Directors and Commercial Directors to implement an appropriate framework for allocating and tracking comps and hospitality items by customer.
- Foster productive collaboration with the Head of Digital HVC to understand the value of our multi-channel customers, co-ordinate rewards and create aligned marketing programmes that maximise customer value.
- Recommend high value assets to support growth of the HVC segment and maximise ROI.
- Ensure maximum efficiency and ROI from all activities. Create an ROI led mentality throughout the business with a focus on feasibilities, event forecasts and post activity analysis.
- Ensure a high level of awareness of marketing initiatives throughout the retail business to ensure ownership and effectiveness throughout the operations.
- Ensure all initiatives are fully compliant with all gambling and marketing legislation, HVC policy, industry guidance, internal protocols and are in line with our socially responsible approach at all times.
- Lead on data quality for our high value customers ensuring we have valid and preferred contact channels and positive marketing opt in.
- Work with the Marketing Director to create development programmes to identify high value customers within the business including
- Develop strategic partnerships with hotels and high-end establishments to maximise brand exposure and increase revenue opportunities.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Head of HVC Marketing – Player Acquisition & Development job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Head of HVC Marketing – Player Acquisition & Development job vacancy in Berkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Head of HVC Marketing – Player Acquisition & Development job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.