Overview: Graphic Designer job vacancy in Leicestershire recruiting now
Employer: Tagged Resources
Location: Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Graphic Designer of Ladies and Menswear to join a leading supplier of fashion. You must have experience gained with a brand, Supermarket, high street retailer or supplier and be used to working in a commercial, fast paced environment bringing creativity, enthusiasm, self-motivation and excellent presentation skills to successful design team.
- Designing graphics for Men s and Ladieswear
- Responsible for seasonal, trend and themed graphics/prints including placement graphics, all-over prints, front edge to edge designs as well as embellishments.
- Interest and awareness of current and forecasted fashion trends, colours, fabrics and embellishments and this will be maintained through research on the internet, comparative shopping and trade shows.
- Design of commercial options and co-ordinated print ranges dependent upon our customer needs.
- Working closely with Account Managers and sales team.
- Attending presentations to Buyers.
- Processing customer artwork for sampling.
- Must be skilled in designing graphics suitable for t-shirts/sweatshirts etc.
- It is essential that candidates have at least 3 years graphic design experience, be familiar with tech pack creation and able to liaise with overseas factories when developing samples
- Highly proficient in design software, Illustrator and Photoshop are essential.
- Experience in the separation of artwork is preferable along with experience of print techniques.
- Creative eye with the ability to translate inspiration into on trend commercial designs.
- Proven ability to confidently transform and develop graphics, prints and slogans as well as work with alternative print techniques, applications and embellishments.
- First class presentation skills and work well within a team environment, as well as organising your own work load to ensure priorities and deadlines are achieved.
Please be aware the duties listed above are an interpretation of the role and do not form any part of your employment contract. Please ask the interviewer any questions about the role that you wish to clarify.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Graphic Designer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Graphic Designer job vacancy in Leicestershire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Graphic Designer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.