Overview: Graphic Designer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Creative Recruitment
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Graphic Designer to join an integrated marketing agency in London.
The suitable candidate will be required to design predominantly digital content, such and website design and often involving animation and video.
The successful candidate would be required to perform the following tasks:
- Creating key visuals to pitch new campaign ideas
- Video editing and creation of animated content
- Using UI design skills to create visuals for web pages
- Working as part of a team with account managers, copywriters and digital asset developers to provide integrated communications programmes
- Create visually appealing new business proposals and presentations
- Working with the digital team and client managers on, briefing and advising them with regard to design, style, format, production and timescales
The following experience and skillset is required for this role:
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong graphic design work that highlights digital skills and creative flair
- A high competence with the Adobe Creative suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Premier Pro
- Agency experience preferred
- Demonstrable experience of animation and motion graphics
- Experience of website design
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment that involved working on a variety of projects
- Meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
Please apply with a recent CV and Portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Graphic Designer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Graphic Designer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Graphic Designer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.