Overview: Graduate UX Designer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
This young start-up is a fan egagement platform built with (not for) the world’s biggest and rising music artists. Their goal is to empower artists with technologies, audience insights and fan satisfaction experts to accelerate their brand power and potential. They believe the future belongs to artists in control of fan experiences.
To do this, their pioneering approach puts fans back IN an artist’s world for a two-way relationship, where true fans have the power to inform, influence and even invite others to join it. The more a fan gives, the more they get back, and vice versa. For the artist this creates more reciprocal, higher value and longer term relationships.
The platform prioritises fixing the most broken and fragmented part of the fan experience: ticketing. From here, its suite of products, insights and experts work in unity to engage fans all year round.
This start-up is looking to expand their music-loving team. The role they are hiring for is role is remote and you will be joining a team that values output over hours worked. This means that you will have the flexibility to work in a way that’s best for you and offers a good work life balance, with the structure and support of an experienced team who are regularly available to collaborate and share best practices.
- You will learn to work with a predefined brand and reinvent pieces that require change, understanding the work of a Product Designer end-to-end.
- You will learn to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviours and translate them into actionable deliverables, quickly learning new software.
- Work closely with the artist relations team to design future-looking features and demo these to artist management.
- Collaborate and support with the engineering team to solve problems relating to the product, using data to understand improvements that can be made in the user experience.
- The potential to get hands on experience in a wider range of areas from native apps to data visualisation as we scale the business and team.
The ideal candidate:
- Has strong communication skills, a collaborative approach to building software, and a desire to work in a startup environment.
- Has knowledge and interest in graphic design programs such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Has a grasp of design principles such as typography, colour, layout, grid, and hierarchy and can critique not only your designs but others’.
- Curious and continuously hunting for new and better solutions to do things digitally.
- Happy to learn from your mistakes and be good at taking feedback so you can quickly iterate with a keen eye for detail valuing thoroughness and accuracy in your approach to work.
- Flexible working hours, working remotely with the regular get togethers and collaboration sessions.
- An output focused team who trust in you to run your own responsibilities.
- Opportunity to put your signature on the product and for this role to grow into a full time job as the business scales.
- Use your experience either as a fan of live music or as some with an interest in consumer first tech, to be part of a team that builds new and exciting features.
- A quarterly allowance to spend on going to live gigs.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Graduate UX Designer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Graduate UX Designer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Graduate UX Designer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.