Bridgewater Resources UK
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee
Employer: Bridgewater Resources UK
Location: Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 9c494e78-f5ba-4fe5-9f8e-5734ade43556
A market-leading £1.7 billion group, known for being the premier league in their sector, are looking for a business-minded and target-driven individual to join their business in East Kilbride as a Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee. Selling a wide range of electrical products sourced from leading manufacturers, you’ll be joining a dynamic industry that is competitive, social and successful.The business you’ll be joining is the UK’s leading distributor of branded electrical equipment to trade and industry. With over 4,000 employees across the UK, they believe their people are their greatest and most valuable asset. Their team deliver excellent customer service and product solutions to a broad customer base ranging from small local ‘one-man-band’ electricians to large multi-national mechanical and electrical contracting companies.Role ResponsibilitiesUpon joining this sales training scheme, you will learn about the running of the business, their product range and develop valuable commercial skills that will benefit you for years to come. You will be mentored by a senior manager, many of whom started out on this training programme themselves.You’ll receive a well-rounded training experience as well as completing a programme of professional sales trining.As a Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee, you will:
- Build and develop relationships with B2B customers
- Maximise the profitability of your accounts and win new business
- Use your product knowledge and customer service skills to promote the company as a supplier of choice
- Negotiate deals
RewardsThe package for this graduate sales role includes:
- A starting salary of £26,000
- Your share of the company’s profits in the form of a lucrative uncapped bonus
- Extensive training on the company, their products and the industry
- Continuous ‘on the job’ training and professional development
- Company car (upon progression to field-based role)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Opportunities to progress and build a successful career
RequirementsTo be successful in this Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee role, you should be:
- A well-presented, sales-focused graduate
- An excellent communicator and networker
- Tenacious, driven and money-motivated
- Able to build strong relationships with a wide variety of people
- In possession of a full UK driving licence
There are graduate opportunities available across Scotland (including Aberdeen, Ayr, Bellshill, Cumbernauld, Dundee, East Kilbride, Edinburgh, Elgin, Falkirk, Glasgow, Inverness, Irvine, Livingston, Paisley, Perth and Stirling) and we welcome applications from graduates across the region.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Don’t miss out – apply today to find out more!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee job vacancy in Lanarkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Graduate Sales & Business Management Trainee job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.