Job Title: Graduate Research Analyst
Employer: Harvey John
Location: Sussex, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 0c192d44-d9b7-4b3f-bf82-59c78ddc926a
Graduate Research Analyst
Worthing, West Sussex – Hybrid
Salary £27,000-32,000pa (negotiable)
We have a very exciting opportunity for a bright, ambitious graduate to join a privately owned consultancy firm based in Brighton in a newly created role. This role is open to 2023 graduates or previous graduates who might be looking for their 2nd or 3rd post-graduate opportunity.
The successful candidate will be managing a key client account and interacting with many stakeholders in the corporate finance industry. The role will involve liaising directly with multiple clients to understand their research requirements, delivering the research and analysis promptly at excellent service levels, and developing the account further by being commercially aware of opportunities to provide more value.
Full training will be given to the successful candidate and the role comes with ample opportunities for progression and professional development within this growing organisation. A very attractive prospect for a driven individual looking to improve their expertise and earnings within a prosperous business.
- Provide industry-leading research to support M&A transactions across a range of geographies and industry sectors
- Identify strategic acquirers and private equity investors for companies who are seeking to sell or raise investment;
- Identify acquisition targets on-market and off-market for companies seeking to grow inorganically;
- Produce industry market research to support business development and deal delivery;
- Provide company valuations via precedent transactions and quoted comparable companies analysis;
- Provide deal support by acting as the first point of contact for strategic and financial buyers and arranging NDAs;
- Provide weekly updates for clients on live M&A projects;
- Liaise with our offshore team to manage research projects from initiation to completion.
The ideal candidate will have a 2:1 or above degree and good academic record. In addition, they will have real determination, professional communication skills, and the confidence to liaise with external clients. Lastly, they will be a naturally analytically minded individual with a keen interest in research and analysis tasks.
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John for more information.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Graduate Research Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Graduate Research Analyst job vacancy in Sussex with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Graduate Research Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.