Overview: Graduate Account Executive job vacancy in Bristol recruiting now
Location: Bristol, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Are you someone who is commercially savvy? Do you enjoy a B2B sales? Are you looking for an opportunity for career growth with the backing of a great brand?
If you have 1-2 years sales experience, or a Grad who is looking for a dynamic career in sales this is the role for you!!
At BT we’ve always been an organisation with purpose; to use the power of communications to make a better world. You can trace this back to our beginning as pioneers of the world’s first telecommunications company.
As a direct report to the Desk Sales Manager of the South and Wales CPS team, this role is responsible for protecting and growing the existing revenues of Corporate and Public Sector customers currently procuring mobility solutions from BT and our EE brand. You will be responsible for creating new opportunities with existing mobility customers and managing the sales process through to the closure of a new deal via internal processes and with the customer for a both straightforward and complex cross and upsell deals.
You will be supporting several Desk Based Account Managers from the regional team who each manage a range of customers, usually around 30 – 40 each, with a revenue target of several million pounds. This role is responsible to deliver and drive the CPS Mobility Strategy within the desk-based environment.
What I’ll be doing – your accountabilities:
* Responsibility for outbound sales prospecting, regular and consistent calling of customers and promotion of the BT and EE Mobility Portfolio of services.
* Identifying opportunities to cross and upsell to existing mobility customers.
* Building new commercial proposals and deals and presenting these to customers
* Responsible for delivering against cross and upsell sales targets as part of virtual sales team within a customer base of either private or public sector customers.
* Responsibility for closing down new business contracts – engaging with wider support teams to deliver customer requirements as necessary e.g. contract Management and customer services.
Skills required for the job:
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team
* Confidence to speak with new contacts and stakeholders
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to clearly explain and simplify complex ideas
* Ability to be resourceful and take own initiative to resolve complex problems
Experience we would want you to have:
* Experience in a customer facing role, cross and upselling products and services
* Experience delivering outstanding customer experience and/or service
* Experience presenting to a wide range of stakeholders
* Taking ownership of and overcoming challenges or complex problems with multiple dependencies
* Familiarity with sales as an industry profession
* Familiarity with the telco and technology industry and current market trends
If this role is of interest then please APPLY today
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Graduate Account Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Graduate Account Executive job vacancy in Bristol with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Graduate Account Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.