Overview: Global Partnerships/ Planning Senior Manager – Content agency job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Publicis Media
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
The PMC team sits within the Content Service for Publicis Media. Our Content Service consists of 70+ specialists working across content strategy & planning, creative, production, social, influencers and partnerships. We service Publicis brands, building complete content stories which are audience-centric and platform-native. Our global scale gives us unrivaled access to market-leading data, tech, marketplaces & partners.
About the team
The Partnerships team sits within the Content Service for Publicis. Our Content Service consists of 60+ specialists working across content strategy & planning, creative, production, social, influencers and partnerships. We service Publicis brands, building complete partnerships and content stories for our Global clients which are audience-centric and platform-native. Our global scale gives us unrivalled access to market-leading data, tech, marketplaces & partners.
About the role
In response to demand for our services across our partnerships offering, we require a Global Partnerships Director to join our growing content marketing service, Publicis Content.
Reporting into the Global Business Director, you will lead multiple branded content partnerships for global clients across markets and various media channels. You will build strong relationships with media owners to deliver first-to-market opportunities, and use your strong negotiation skills to ensure deals are competitive and deliver maximum value. You will also work collaboratively with your clients partner agencies, agency internal teams (planners and trading) and other teams within the Content Service to deliver best-in-class creative solutions which consistently exceed client goals.
Who are we looking for?
A growth mindset, top negotiation skills and expert knowledge of Global media channels are essential for you to be successful in this role. You should have a clear point of view on how branded content partnerships should evolve to remain competitive and relevant to clients, and be ready to share this with senior stakeholders. This is a growing team looking for someone with strong drive backed by solid experience to lead award winning campaigns.
- Lead a team including one Account Manager and one Executive, providing leadership, inspiration and motivation. Ensure work load is managed and progression/training is planned.
- Work with your clients to strategise the best solution to their challenge and objective. This conducting presentations to senior clients, and analysis of landscape and marketing mix (digital, social, print, TV, audio, offline etc.)
- Work along-side wider account teams to ensure strategies interlink and data is reported cohesively.
- Strong client relationship skills required and managing multiple stakeholders both client and agency side. Be able to share an educated opinion.
- Lead the project and production management of integrated partnerships solutions across required clients, including brand publisher partnerships, sponsorships, owned content and internal client comms, ensuring all campaigns are delivered on time, on budget and to agreed KPIs.
- Be able to critically analyse data and make suggestions for UX, creative and media optimisations and tests, and manage the results of these. Also important that strategies can be built on data led insights and a story can be identified.
- Propose incremental campaigns to clients and be able to cost, present and sell them.
- Problem solve at a senior level, skillfully overcoming any challenges that may arise and dealing directly with clients to manage solutions
- Substantial experience creating and project managing successful branded content partnerships, ideally with financial client experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in a senior client-facing role within a team environment
- Expert knowledge of partnerships and sponsorships across multiple Global media channels
- A natural leader who is comfortable managing and motivating a team, with expert project management, operational management and negotiation skills
- Creative & structured approach to delivering innovative responses to briefs, negotiating competitive rates and exceeding client expectations
- Practiced techniques for reporting data and results in a clear and concise manner
Publicis Media is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Global Partnerships/ Planning Senior Manager – Content agency job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Global Partnerships/ Planning Senior Manager – Content agency job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Global Partnerships/ Planning Senior Manager – Content agency job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.