Overview: GI Reserving Analyst — Lloyds Syndicates job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: High Finance (UK) Limited T/A HFG
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
GI Reserving Actuarial Analysts — Lloyds (45,000-£60,000)
We are working with several top, Lloyd syndicates who are seeking reserving actuarial analysts to join their established Reserving teams. The focus of the successful candidates will be to support all areas of the Reserving process with future opportunities to work with other Actuarial functions in the business. This is a great way for a strong candidate from personal lines to get into the London Market.
A number of duties include:
- Quarterly reserving for multiple lines of business.
- Communicating analysis with a vast array stakeholders of the business from Underwriters to finance.
- Exposure to Solvency II and IFRS 17.
- Managing conflicting demands from stakeholders and building relationships.
- A proactive approach to streamlining complex actuarial problems.
- Support Solvency II Technical Provisions calculation and reporting process.
- Input to and assist with Loss Ratio planning processes.
- Assisting the reserving team in statutory reporting requirements for both Lloyd’s and the PRA.
From you they are looking for:
- Mathematics/Science-based degree or equivalent.
- Any progression through the Actuarial exams
- An excellent problem solving and analytical mind.
- Previous experience in Reserving is a preference.
- A consultancy background with reserving would be very valuable.
- Excellent ability to simplify key information and present it to stakeholders.
- Additional languages.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this GI Reserving Analyst — Lloyds Syndicates job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this GI Reserving Analyst — Lloyds Syndicates job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this GI Reserving Analyst — Lloyds Syndicates job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.