Job Title: General Sales Manager
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 7e72ac13-f6d1-425a-aa5e-827058a54779
Do you have previous dealership experience?
Are you a motivated and ambitious Sales Manager with experience of leading successful teams and looking for a change?
Then this might be the job for you!
One of our high-end clients are currently recruiting for a General Sales Manager for their dealership based in Knaresborough, Harrogate.
Salary is £45-50k with an OTE around 80k. Working Monday to Friday 9-6pm with an hour for lunch. This role is office based.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the running of the business, managing the team’s day to day activities.
- Ensure Sales Executive’s achieve sales targets and KPI’s through motivation and coaching.
- Ensure all leads are dealt with and followed up professionally and efficiently and brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Ensure Sales Executive’s comply with company policies and procedures.
- Help with purchasing stock and disposal of trade vehicles.
- Manage stock control and stocking plans to the highest level.
- Represent the company at promotional events.
- Assist the Managing Director to ensure the business operates in a compliant manner in accordance with its outside legal and regulatory requirements, professional standards and internal policies.
- Produce, develop and maintain MI to evidence performance.
- Carry out regular performance monitoring of all employees and 1-1s.
- And much more!
- A proven and demonstrable track record in a Sales Management, Senior Account Manager/ Team Leader or similar role.
- Experience of overseeing a team working to a structured sales process, preferably within a regulated environment.
- Sound understanding of the prestige motor trade.
- Positive influencer and motivator.
- Excellent coaching and development skills.
- Drive to achieve KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Customer comes first ethic.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent pay and bonus structure.
- Profit share.
- Established reputable business.
- Long standing team and great working environment.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
So, if you an experienced Sales Manager and this sounds like it’s for you don’t hesitate in applying as the client is happy to move quickly.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this General Sales Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this General Sales Manager job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this General Sales Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.