Overview: Fundraising Administrator job vacancy in Devon recruiting now
Employer: Office Angels
Location: Devon, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We have a unique opportunity available for an Administrator to join a well known, not-for-profit organisation in Exeter. This is an incredibly rewarding and varied role where you will go to work with a friendly, dedicated team and make a difference every day.
This role also comes with fantastic benefits including flexible working, free onsite parking, very generous annual leave, possible hybrid working opportunities.
This is a fixed term position until March 2023. For the right candidate, permanent opportunities may be available.
JOB TITLE: Fundraising Administrator
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday. Flexitime scheme in place. Flexible hours dependent on candidate preference (i.e. possible working patterns – 8-4, 9-5, 10-6)
TYPE: Fixed term until March 2023
SALARY: Up to £24,000 per annum dependent on experience
BENEFITS: Very competitive benefits package – very generous annual leave and pension contribution, free onsite parking, hybrid and flexible working options – hours to suit candidate preference, team social events.
THE COMPANY & ROLE: A large, local chartable organisation providing services to 2,500 adults every year, across Exeter, Mid and East Devon. You will work within the charity’s fundraising department supporting the team of fundraisers with all things admin. You will also be the first point of contact for all enquiries to the charity.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Answer phones, dealing with enquiries and acting as a first point of contact for members of the public
- Monitoring group inboxes to respond to enquiries
- Supporting fundraisers with all things admin, enabling them to effectively fulfil their roles
- Monitor marketing material stock levels and equipment to ensure staff have supplies as and when they need them and budgets are adhered to
- Assist in setting up events in the database
- Log and monitor activities in the CRM database
- Create, using templates, promotional materials for fundraising events and activities to ensure they are well-publicised and attendance is maximised
- Send out materials for support planned and run events
- Support the Donations Officer when required to ensure gifts are processed, recorded accurately in the database, and the donor is thanked.
- Processing the post
- Posting events and updates on website
- Processing team invoices, credit card spends and expenses
Your skills and attributes:
- Previous admin experience
- Strong computer and database skills
- Not for profit / charitable experience would be particularly advantageous
- Initiative and a can do attitude
- Care and attention when working
- Confidence in working independently, but also asking for assistance when needed
- Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Ability to work with sensitivity and professionalism
- Team player
Please note the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply online, send your CV to or call our office on .
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Fundraising Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Fundraising Administrator job vacancy in Devon with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Fundraising Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.