Overview: Functional Safety & Quality Director job vacancy in Cambridgeshire recruiting now
Employer: IC Resources
Location: Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality/Functional Safety Lead to take the next step in their career as the Functional Safety & Quality Director. You will be joining an already successful start-up designing and developing CPU cores for automotive application to Tier 1 customers. You will lead and manage the team to the company’s safety culture and quality compliance .
Offering an attractive salary and the opportunity to work for a truly unique company, it’s an exciting opportunity to join an exciting role as Functional Safety & Quality Director.
- Responsible for Functional Safety within the hardware engineering team.
- Establishing, deploying and monitoring quality management systems within the hardware team.
- Working closely with the Functional Safety Architect and Manager as well as engineering managers to ensure products are meeting ISO26262 standards.
- Mentor and direct the team on the quality and automotive safety side of their work.
Your Profile & Requirements:
- Experience with complex and high-performance RTL designs
- Experience in quality standards and certifications.
- Knowledge and experience on the quality standards ofIATF16949 and functional safety ISO26262
- Ability to lead a team
- ASIC design experience.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Functional Safety & Quality Director job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Functional Safety & Quality Director job vacancy in Cambridgeshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Functional Safety & Quality Director job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.