Overview: Full-Stack Software Engineer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Radically Digital
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Radically Digital is a people-first Software Consultancy for the modern age. We help companies drastically improve their digital capabilities by improving their technology, people and processes. Our clients include exciting and disruptive companies covering a variety of industries.
We build websites, apps, portals and other digital platforms with an inbuilt focus on the customer experience powered by improvements in technology and people.
With the demand for digital skills growing across all industries, companies are struggling to attract digital talent. We provide consultants with the expertise needed to fill this gap and help companies foster the right culture to retain digital talent.
Our culture is pivotal to our success. We maintain a social and collaborative startup culture that scales, believing work should be fun while maintaining excellence in the products and expertise we deliver. Our three core values are inclusion, curiosity and ingenuity. We’re always looking for passionate, adaptable, curious and genuine technology enthusiasts who are ready to change the way companies build digital products.
As a Radical Software Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to play a key role in helping our clients solve their technology challenges, while also supporting us in growing our business. You’ll be expected to:
- Have a high level of English proficiency
- Have experience working in a consultancy setting – managing stakeholders and solving client problems while delivering the best technical solutions
- Be able to translate user requirements into services
- Be able to lead a team on a client project while mentoring juniors
- Have experience with Agile methodology and be able to help implement this on client site
- Be able to provide clients with recommended solutions and provide the advantages and disadvantages of alternatives
- Ensure the security, efficiency, scalability of backend systems and services
- Be a keen advocate of TDD/BDD Software development
- Genuine interest and curiosity for all things digital across mobile, social and web
- Work well in cross-functional teams with Business Analysts, Developers, Testers & Designers
- Have an understanding of the latest developments in the tech industry
- Be hands-on, eager to learn and able to get stuck in – from coding to creative design, analysis, research or documentation
To do that, it’s essential you bring the following:
- Extensive experience with .Net
- Experience in a cloud platform such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Strong CI/CD experience
- RESTful APIs implementation experience
- System architecture design experience
- Monthly socials
- Training Budget Allowance
- Lunch Allowance on client site
- Flexible working (where possible)
- Company Share Ownership package
- The latest tech (Macbook Pro or Chromebook)
- Trendy & collaborative office spaces
- 25 Holiday days
- 30 Minute – Intro Call
- 1 Hour – Tech Test
- 1 Hour – Culture Fit
.NET, Angular, AWS, Agile.NET, Angular, AWS, React
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Full-Stack Software Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Full-Stack Software Engineer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Full-Stack Software Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.