Overview: Full Stack Developers – Multiple roles – remote job vacancy in Nottinghamshire recruiting now
Employer: Reed Technology
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Hybrid home working options available
Salary based on experience
What is the opportunity?
I am delighted to say that I am working with one of the most instantly recognisable companies in the UK who have asked me to help them recruit up passionate and focused Full Stack Developers (Mid-Senior Level) into their organisation.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who likes the idea of making a difference at work, and wants to join a team where innovation is key to success
You will have the opportunity to join a technology focused company with a passion for innovation and using the latest tech, where you will be working in a fast-paced agile environment working on my clients’ web platform and websites.
Your home base for these roles can be either their Nottinghamshire based Head Office or their new Central London location. You would need to be either to get to either of these ideally once or twice a week.
What will I be doing?
As a Mid/Senior Full Stack Developer Key duties of the role include:
- You will work across the full stack, on my clients exciting new platform, which is based on Microservices, API first and Cloud Native
- My client’s platform runs over multiple websites. You will be need to have experience/understanding on working with cloud technologies, cloud hosting, containerisation and orchestration. If you do not have commercial experience in this area, it must be something you are willing to learn.
- Managing the full software development life cycle, ensuring appreciation of quality assurance, continuous integration/delivery, and the benefits of automation
- Designing, developing, and testing, fast, scalable, and architecturally robust solutions
- Staying up to date with the latest technology and industry trends, continuously looking for ways to apply them for our benefit
What experience do you need?
Essential Skills as the Mid/Senior Full Stack Developer are:
- NoSQL/SQL databases
- GraphQL/REST API/Microservices architecture
- Infrastructure as Code/Terraform
If you think this role would be a great match for you then please apply with an updated CV
Referral bonus is available as I am looking to recruit multiple roles
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Full Stack Developers – Multiple roles – remote job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Full Stack Developers – Multiple roles – remote job vacancy in Nottinghamshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Full Stack Developers – Multiple roles – remote job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.