Overview: Front Office Suite Software Engineer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Beacon Platform
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
About Beacon Platform: Beacon was founded in 2014 by Kirat Singh and Mark Higgins, industry leaders in building and designing enterprise-scale trading, analytics, and risk management platforms. Beacon Platform enables financial institutions of all sizes to operationalize front-office development at enterprise scale on the cloud. The Platform consists of Beacon Front Office Suite for cross-asset management of trades, positions and risk, and Beacon Core, an integrated development and operating platform that enables quants and software engineers to collaboratively develop and continuously deploy business solutions. Beacon’s open architecture and transparent source-code model empower clients to achieve their business goals while maintaining unparalleled ownership of the full technology stack. Beacon is a collaborative and innovative team with over 250 employees headquartered in New York, London, Berlin and Tokyo. Flexible working hours and location are supported.
- Will be part of Beacon Front Office Suite (FOS) engineering team that is responsible of designing, developing and testing essential Beacon’s front office components such as:
- Data feeds and ETL pipelines
- Trade Ingestion/High Frequency Trades
- Workflow modeling
- Integrations with Third Party Systems
- Work with our clients, which include investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, and commodities trading companies, to adapt and customize our core cloud-hosted Trading Risk Management (TRM) platform to address their unique needs, such as expanding and extending trading risk management capabilities, improving analytical models, designing and implementing data warehouses to aggregate a firm’s data, implementing workflow tools to manage data flows, reporting and visualization solutions.
- Integrate with cloud computing services and other third party systems.
- Add features to Beacon’s framework for easy developing and deploying of applications.
- Providing ongoing support and enhancement of the Beacon Platform.
- Fundamentals of software engineering such as data structures and algorithms.
- Exposure to multiple programming languages and paradigms.
- Proficiency in Python.
- Familiarity with database technologies.
- Familiarity with cloud computing such as AWS or Azure is a plus.
- Interest in providing software solutions applied in the finance industry.
- Articulate and able to communicate technical detail to both peers and non-technical stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic to work both individually and on team projects.
- Excited by change and able to embrace a rapidly changing product.
- Attention to detail.
- Perseverance and the ability to drive issue resolution and projects through to completion.
- Continually strives to improve both their work and their personal knowledge.
Salary Range: 150,000-175,000 (USD)
About Us: We are smart, curious people who want to work in an environment that respects all of our lives and interests. This means we all care about and respect the boundaries of work-life balance — but when we work, we work hard and with great attention to detail.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Front Office Suite Software Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Front Office Suite Software Engineer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Front Office Suite Software Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.