Overview: Front End WordPress Developer Remote job vacancy in Somerset recruiting now
Employer: Concept Resourcing
Location: Somerset, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Front-End WordPress Developer – Full Remote / Work From Home
Salary: £30,000 – £45,000 per annum.
We’re excited to be working with an incredible software development agency specialising in online education platforms, working with clients all over the world to help them deliver user-friendly online training to millions of learners.
Over their history they’ve worked with numerous exciting clients across a wide range of specialisms from tech giants such as Google, to smaller dog training companies, NFTs and Hollywood FX companies.
They’re now on the hunt for an experienced front-end developer who is familiar with both WordPress and React (or similar frameworks).
Despite working remotely, they’re extremely collaborative and love bouncing ideas off of one another. They purposely attract friendly clients, and are looking for that personable approach in all their work and communication. They’re a supportive bunch who are proactive in their own personal and professional development endeavours.
The employees have a shared interest in tech, design, and other nerdy stuff. As such, most of them also attend tech/co-working social events throughout the month as an opportunity to meet new people and network with like-minded individuals. Every one of them has a laugh and they’ve collectively created a highly productive but stress-free working environment. (Work hard, play hard!)
What You’ll Do:
- Convert UX/UI designs into pixel perfect developed templates, implementing new features and functionality.
- Working closely with backend developers to ensure smooth integration of your front ends.
- Supporting other team members throughout each project’s lifecycle.
- Collaborating with clients and helping the team through scoping/planning workshops.
- Consultancy with clients to help them improve their learning technology.
What You’ll Have:
- At least 3 years of commercial experience with WordPress and React (or similar frameworks).
- Ability to think outside the box and pitch new ideas to the team.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Agency style background.
Bonus Points For:
- Graphic Design Experience.
- Experience using Django or React (will allow you to work across multiple teams).
- Experience using other CMS platforms.
- Experience working with education/e-learning clients.
What You’ll Get In Return:
- Salary up-to £45,000 per annum.
- 33.5 days’ annual leave.
- Flexible working hours & work from home (occasional team days in co-working space).
- Your own Virtual Reality (VR) headset for team crazy golf sessions.
- Unbeatable work/life balance – no weekend calls/emails.
- £1000 annual training budget.
- Performance based & yearly bonuses.
If this sounds like you, apply now to avoid disappointment!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Front End WordPress Developer Remote job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Front End WordPress Developer Remote job vacancy in Somerset with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Front End WordPress Developer Remote job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.