Overview: Front End Gaming Developer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Job title: Front-End Game Developer
Location: United Kingdom
Salary/Rate: £65,000 – £75,000
Start Date: 05/09/2022
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a forward-thinking next generation mobile gaming company who publishes licensed gaming content, based in united kingdom. Content monetization and distribution for both social and real money gaming marketplaces are powered by our industry-leading mobile technology. We used to operate a hybrid bingo business and offer games, but after selling our B2C assets, we are now focusing on SlingoTM, the brand that gives us our distinctiveness.
The Front End Games Developer is a practical, self-driven person who can work on their own initiative and contribute well to a team. They report to the Head Of Front End Development. Building, designing, and supporting front-end software, including games, partner integrations, and back office systems, are anticipated of this position.
1. Creation of HTML5 applications for use with online gaming platforms, specification using pixi.js
2. Create a robust and expandable gaming framework that encourages modularity and reuse.
3. Create and keep up with technical documentation as needed.
4. Comply with the game roadmap
The ideal candidate will have the following:
1. Two years of front-end development experience
2. Delivery of high-quality code that is reliable, tested, and actively maintained
3. Self-motivated to research, learn, and come up with fresh ideas to enhance the technological platform
4. Capability to adhere to development criteria and guidelines
5. Capacity to manage many competing demands in fast-paced work environment
6. Skilled at converting graphics materials from conception to a polished game.
7. Enthusiastic about games and knowledgeable about their mechanics
Although not essential, the following skills are desired by the client:
1. Knowledge of gambling laws and practical experience putting new regulations into effect
2. Working and integrating experience with third-party operators
3. Expertise in developing dependable and user-friendly B2B portal platforms
4. Delivery pipelines for containers and containerisation
5. Knowledge of project management applications such as Jira
Benefits & Perks
The company offers standard corporate benefits, including:
2. Great Salary
3. Huge Growth
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in Microsoft Word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally. Please see our website for our full diversity statement
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Front End Gaming Developer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Front End Gaming Developer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Front End Gaming Developer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.