Overview: Front-End Engineer – Remote Optional job vacancy in County Durham recruiting now
Location: County Durham, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Signup on Hired to find your dream job (remote work available) as a Front-End Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking for jobseekers just like you.
Companies on Hired apply to you! You’ll receive salary and compensation details up front – before the interview. By crafting a profile on Hired, we’re confident that you’ll find a job you’ll love!
As a Front-End Engineer, you’ll be responsible for implementing the interactive and visual elements of web and mobile applications. You’ll collaborate with a team of UX designers and backend engineers in delivering intuitive layouts. You’ll also translate the needs of the company and clients into appealing apps. If you enjoy writing code and developing user-friendly layouts, this job is a good fit for you.
We need Front-end Engineering jobseekers on Hired who are results-oriented, multifaceted and can work independently or in a team environment, to get the job done.
- Write clean code.
- Ensuring cross-browser compatibility.
- Building a library for future use.
- Optimizing applications for scalability and speed.
- Acting as a mentor to junior developers, through code reviews and design document critiques.
- Crafting prototypes and quality mockups.
Skills & Experiences Our Employers Need
- 4+ years experience in front-end development.
- Outstanding communication skills; able to map problem-solution space and explain possible solutions to non-technical team members.
- Good skill with Adobe suite, including Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Familiarity with content management systems, including WordPress, Drupal and Joomla.
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Solid understanding of SEO principles.
- Passion for learning new technologies fast.
- B.S. degree in Computer science, Software Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience.
These Would Also Be Nice
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics or similar web analytics tools.
- Experience with various database systems, both in production and warehousing capacities, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Redshift.
- Experience with server-side languages such as Ruby on Rails.
Are you ready to find your next opportunity with Hired?
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Front-End Engineer – Remote Optional job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Front-End Engineer – Remote Optional job vacancy in County Durham with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Front-End Engineer – Remote Optional job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.