Overview: Front End Developer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Eames Consulting
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Front End Developer – London – (Hybrid) – Permanent – £60.000 Per Annum
A Front End Developer is required to work on a permanent basis for an insurance company based in London. The client are flexible on Hybrid working arrangements. Responsibilities within the role will include the translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to coding that will produce visual elements of the application. You will be working with the lead Front-End Developer and UX/UI specialists, taking an active role on both sides and defining how our applications look as well as how they work.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Actively engage and collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to make the product better, and to understand ambiguous requirements.
Essential Skills And Qualifications:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code using HTML5, CSS3 best practises.
- Proficient withCSS pre-processing tools such as SASS (SCSS).
- Proficient in Bootstrap and working with other CSS frameworks.
- Proficient understanding of build automation tools including NPM, Webpack (and plugins), Babel, Linting etc.
- Proficient in GIT code versioning and handling many active branches at once.
- Proficient in building responsive design with solid cross-browser, multi-device testing and debugging skills with experience of tools such as Browserstack.
- Experienced in consuming and sending data to Restful APIs.
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of templating engines such as Handlebars.
- Experience and understanding of Static Site Generators and frameworks such as Next.js and Gatsby with a solid understanding and experience of the Jamstack architecture.
- Good knowledge and experience of image editing such as Photoshop and good experience of working with prototyping tools such as XD and Figma.
- Good understanding of SEO principles, Accessibility best practises and page performance working with tools such as PageSpeed Insights, WebPageTest.
- Knowledge and experience of Drupal and the Twig templating system.
- Good understanding of server-side programming.
- Good understanding of database administration.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date version of your CV and I’ll get back to all candidates as soon as possible.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Front End Developer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Front End Developer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Front End Developer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.