Overview: Front End Developer job vacancy in Lancashire recruiting now
Employer: The People Network
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Front End Developer – RemoteA leading UK organisation is looking to add a talented Front End (UI) Developer to their teams. You will utilise your Front End skillet to work with clients that are in the Public sector to deliver focused, innovative Front End UI solutions to a range of government clients. The ideal candidate will have had some exposure to React.Due to the nature of the role a high level of Security Clearance will be required as such applicants must be willing and able to undertake clearance. You must have been in the UK for the last 5 years to secure this.Key Responsibilities
- Utilising Front end skills to deliver UI solutions
- Creating and crafting UI solutions
- Working across all things UI
- Working with React.
- Experience in understanding user needs for web content, tools and transactional services, especially those with the most complex user journeys.
- Be able to sketch and prototype on paper and in HTML
- Be able to work in an agile environment
- Be able to write content for user interfaces
- Collaborate on designs with a developer
- Have some exposure to React.js
- Worked in an Agile environment.
A great role for a Front End UI Developer who wants to increase there React skills to join a leading player in the market and work with key public sector clients.If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three – five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Front End Developer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Front End Developer job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Front End Developer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.