Overview: Front End Developer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
mmob is driving the open finance agenda globally, enabling digital brands to rapidly deploy complementary, connected services via intelligent partnerships within their digital channels. mmob’s Intelligent Partnership Platform delivers a comprehensive suite of products that empower brands to deliver long-term value to their customers by maximising the value of intelligent partnerships.
mmob was founded in July 2020 by experts in digital transformation from Barclays, HSBC, Goldman Sachs, and Credit Suisse. mmob raised a significant Seed round in 2020, backed by finance industry leaders and seasoned entrepreneurs, offering immense strategic benefits in driving traction. This investment has allowed mmob to validate its approach, build its core platform and secure initial commercial agreements.
Within just a few months, from scratch, mmob’s leadership team have achieved impressive traction, signing commercial terms with initial partners, building a rich pipeline of qualified prospects, and defining the strategy for scaling commercial operations.
For 2021, mmob has set ambitious objectives, focused on driving commercial growth and accelerating the delivery of its technology roadmap. These milestones are imperative for smashing our Series A round, planned for June of this year. From a growth perspective, mmob is at a pivotal point, presenting an amazing opportunity to join an ambitious Fintech on its (hyper) growth journey!
- Join a small team working directly with our CTO and founders to build out mmob’s Intelligent Partnership Platform (IPP)
- Design APIs and document everything on Swagger/OpenAPI language.
- Develop and deliver features to meet new requirements and functionalities. We use AWS to host our deployments (EKS, Lambda, APIGateway, RDS)
- Manage MySQL database maintaining a high level of security.(We may be using Redis soon)
- If you come to us with 5+ years of experience you will also mentor and coach junior developers
- Become an intrinsic part of mmob’s culture and growth journey on our mission to deliver positive outcome for consumers and improve their financial wellbeing.
Our tech stack:
- Backend is powered using Python, FastAPI, MySQL
- Frontend is built modularly using TypeScript, React, NextJS
You are a Front End Developer looking to drive impact within a purpose driven start up. Your technical ability, communication skills and collaborative approach are important to us.
Skills & Experience:
- Full stack or backend technical background (gained experience developing APIs)
- Strong knowledge of different programming languages including Python and Typescript and open to learn new things quickly.
- 2 – 5+ years of experience in programming within test-driven development and continuous delivery environments
- A commitment to well designed and efficient code
- An intrinsic passion for delighting the customer by creating compelling user experiences
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain complex systems in a digestible way
- (Desirable) Developed and deployed a cloud-based architecture across multiple geographies (we use AWS)
- A competitive salary, package and the ability to make your mark at an ambitious Fintech
- An amazing team and founders, supportive board and investors
- Clear company direction, transparency and share of voice
- Commitment to culture, with lavish office socials, perks and more (trust us it’s fun, but not forced)
- Commitment to personal development, with options for professional training
- Flexibility with working hours, we’re focused on outputs, not hours worked
- Fun, modern and informal office environment with regular team social events
- Central London location with the best view in town (39th floor of One Canada Square)
- Brand new technology, that works and hasn’t been around the houses
- Access to impressive business leaders and external consultants
- Initial call with Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with Head of Technology
- Tech Test
- Interview with COO
- Offer (plus call with CoS)
Typescript, ReactTypescript, React, Next, AWS
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Front End Developer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Front End Developer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Front End Developer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.