Job Title: Front End Developer
Employer: Britannic Technologies Ltd
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221003828
Front End Developer Guildford, Surrey Hybrid you must live within an hour of the office Full Time £45,000 to £55,000
Our client is an award-winning, privately-owned value-added reseller and systems integrator established in 1984 in Guildford, Surrey. They collaborate with top vendors like 8×8, BT, Calabrio, Five9, Fortinet, Microsoft, Mitel, and Zoom, driving their vision of a connected, sustainable future through smart technology and talented people.
More than just a reseller, the company stands out with in-house software development, innovation, best practices, and professional services, enhancing customer s operations. Their expert team specialises in business communications, contact centres, unified communications, networking, AI, automation, and systems integration, always prioritising value creation, risk mitigation, and strong, trust-based customer relationships.
The company work closely with their customers and leading partners, understanding their needs to develop bespoke change strategies and technology solutions to achieve a competitive edge. If you’re eager to join a team that champions innovation, customer success, and personal growth, this is the place for you.
The company boasts a supportive, innovative, and customer-focused culture and values the development of its colleagues, offering extensive learning and growth opportunities within the company. Here, you’re not just part of a team; you’re part of a community dedicated to professional growth and excellence.
This role would suit an enthusiastic Front-end developer to join a small Software Development Team, as they expand and extend their enterprise-level SIP platform and its associated REST APIs.
You will have at least three years of commercial experience in front-end development and be proficient in JS and Vue 2 preferably Vue 3.
Are you the right person for the job?
The following criteria are specific for this role
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Implement the features and user interfaces
- Writing and maintaining documentation
- Test and debug programs
- Assist in assessing and prioritising feature requests
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings
- UI / UX design skills
- Proficient with the following technologies;
- REST API
- Vue 2/3
- HTML/CSS, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Be able to architect and document proposed solutions.
- Demonstrable relevant commercial experience (3 years+)
- Experience with code versioning (Git, subversion)
- Team oriented
- Good technical problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to provide high quality documentation and Customer and Stakeholder interactions
What will your role look like?
- To always maintain a high level of customer service and business integrity
- To always be presentable both in appearance and manner
- To be an ambassador for the company at all times
- To observe and abide by the company s Information Security Policies
- To promote the business and look for additional sales opportunities
- Complete inter-departmental assistance: remembering that there is a team culture
- Complete awareness of all company processes and procedures relevant to your role
- Constant and ongoing awareness of industry products, technology and direction
- Excellent timekeeping, time management and attendance
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Complete awareness of all products offered by the company
- Continual progression of your skill level within your chosen role, you should adopt a self-progression mentality
- Online self-study within both business and personal time
What can you expect in return?
- 24 Days Leave
- Birthdays off
- Volunteering day off
- Life insurance 3 x salary
What s next? It s easy! Click APPLY now! We can t wait to hear from you!
Your data will be handled in line with GDPR.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Front End Developer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Front End Developer job vacancy in Surrey with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Front End Developer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.