Job Title: Freight Business Development Manager
Employer: Michael Page
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Salary: Bonus Scheme + Car + Private Health
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221003852
The Freight BDM oversees the growth and development of the transport and distribution sector. This position is responsible for identifying and securing new business opportunities.
My Client is a leading figure in the UK’s transport and distribution industry. With a significant workforce and a nationwide presence, the company specialises in providing bespoke solutions to transport and distribution across all modes of Freight.
The BDM who will be reporting into the MD will have the following tasks:
- Identify and secure new business opportunities across all modes of Freight for the UK
- Develop and implement strategic business development plans
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide regular reports on market trends and competitor activities
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Contribute to the development of the logistics department
- Commute to Bradford 1-2 times a month
The Ideal Freight BDM will have the following skills and attributes:
- Understanding of Freight across Air,Aea and Road within the UK
- Proven experience in business development within the transport and distribution industry
- Excellent negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to organise.
- Ability to work collaboratively and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Commute to Bradford 1-2 times a month.
- Car Package 4,000 – 6,000
- Bonus scheme
- Health care plan
- 25 Holidays + banks.
- Mental health and wellbeing support.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Freight Business Development Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Freight Business Development Manager job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Freight Business Development Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.