Overview: FP&A Analyst – Remote working job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Global Accounting Network
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client, a international Law Firm is looking for a FP&A Analyst to join their growing business. The business operates across multiple venues and on an international basis. Through expansion across Europe, they are now looking to branch out and have a number of projects.
You will sit within the finance function where you import data in raw format and create meaningful information which can be validated and presented to stakeholders across the business.
The role will be part of a Group Finance Team setting direction and defining processes around results reporting, analysis, and forecasting.
- Own reporting of various performance metrics such as cash, billing progress, collections, etc. on a recurring basis (daily and/or monthly)
- Support Revenue forecasting, including updating relevant templates and performing ah-hoc analysis
- Own preparation and distribution of moth-end reporting
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and answer questions from business leaders on reported results.
- Assist in defining relevant KPIs to measure performance at various levels within Rouse (Service Line, Business Unit or individual fee earner)
- Partner with Group Finance and IT to implement profitability reporting at matter and client level to enable strategic decision making
- Support establishment of a flexible continuous pricing review model
- Assist with commercial bid analysis (through data) when required
- Continuously review and improve annual budgeting and rolling forecasting process
- Assist with selection and implementation of any new systems and processes within Finance
- Part Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA Accountant
- Educated to degree level
- Intermediate to advanced excel
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this FP&A Analyst – Remote working job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this FP&A Analyst – Remote working job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this FP&A Analyst – Remote working job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.