Overview: FP&A Analyst job vacancy in Oxfordshire recruiting now
Location: Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Are you an ambitious part qualified Accounts individual with strong accounts experience?
Reed Accountancy Oxford are pleased to be partnering with a global organisation based in Kidlington to help source an FP&A Analyst to join their growing organisation. Seeking an experienced Accounts individual who is keen to learn, develop and progress, this opportunity offers a competitive salary, study support, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), bonus scheme, enhanced pension, flexible & hybrid working (with a requirement to be in the office once a week) progression & development and training in the role under a supportive FP&A team.
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:• Review and challenge the month-end results submitted by the sites vs Plan / Forecast and last year, comment and highlight any differences for the monthly review calls with the regional management teams and also for monthly meetings with key Group management.
• Create and provide commentary on monthly consolidated results for the Components Division. Support in production of a monthly financial pack for divisional and group management
• Support the business partnering in the Division, both through analysis and challenge, as well as provision of analysis that can be used division wide.
• Support M&A in the region, through working on acquisition business cases alongside the Divisional Head of FP&A, Strategy Head of Finance and other key Division management and Group Corporate Development teams. Support with integration of acquired businesses.
• Support the connectedness of the finance teams in the Division through direct interaction with regional & site teams.
• Business partner with certain Divisional management, e.g. to support the Marketing Director, Operations Director & Global Supply Chain Director with analysis of marketing spend, capex investment and inventory control across the Division.
• First level financial review for all capex proposals requiring Division-level approval or creation of Capex proposals at Division level.
• Support projects in the Division to drive growth, improve profitability and strengthen controls by increasing financial insight and ensuring consistency and robustness of processes across all regions and sites
• Support in driving improvements to FP&A standards
• Analysis of divisional central costs and review cost centres to allow managing to budget / saving targets
• Provide analysis and support to the Division s bonus payment process
• Support Control and Compliance on an ad-hoc basis with the Divisional Compliance Officer.
This role is suited to a Part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA studier, or finalist. You will be inquisitive, passionate and keen to progress your carer and develop your experience further. You will have strong commercial accounts experience, ideally in a manufacturing background in a similar FP&A/Management Accountant type role. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to comfortably partner with finance & non finance stakeholders alike.
If you think this role is ideally suited to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch now to avoid missing out!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this FP&A Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this FP&A Analyst job vacancy in Oxfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this FP&A Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.