Overview: FP&A Analyst job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Reach PLC
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We are Reach Plc, you might not have heard of us but we have probably met without you even realising it. We are home to the UK and Ireland’s most iconic digital platforms, magazines and newspapers. From the Mirror, Daily Express and OK!, to our regional titles such as the Liverpool Echo, BirminghamLive and the Manchester Evening News (plus lots more), our brands and the stories we cover are as varied as our people. We help all kinds of people share experiences through our stories because we believe this is what makes us human.
Oh, and we should probably also mention that with a monthly readership of 47 million people, Reach is the largest commercial publisher in the UK. At Reach, not only will you feel better understood, you will also feel you understand other people better too.
What will the role involve?
- Work with the Finance Director and FP&A lead to provide financial modelling and analysis as well as improving enhancing the existing reporting suite.
- Liaise with the Controllership & EF finance team to provide modelling and insight for key metrics.
- Extracting and uploading data for analysis from core systems (mainly BPC)
- Building of google sheet models to model a variety of scenarios.
The Ideal Candidate
Who are we looking for?
You will be a part qualified accountant (CIMA or ACCA or equivalent) with the ability to understand the granular detail and how that impacts the bigger overall picture. You will use effective written and face to face communication tobuild relationships across the business, challenging the status quo and driving tings forward. You will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Advanced Excel/Google sheet skills
- Effective operator – well organised, gets things done well, with good pace to drive things forward
- Demonstration of working collaboratively, internally and externally
- High-impact – engaging with strong presentation skills
- Determination to persevere to achieve outcomes
- Imagination,creativity and innovation
- Customer Focused, considering the Customer in everything you do
What can we offer you?
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits including;
- Help saving for your retirement – join our pension scheme and we’ll match contributions up to 6%
- 25 days’ holiday per year when you join. After three, five and ten years’ service with Reach, you’ll accrue one additional day of annual leave. We also have a Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Giving back day – an additional day’s leave each year to support a cause close to your heart
- Enhanced family leave – including maternity, paternity and adoption – and you’ll be eligible after just six months’ employment
- Private Healthcare Cash Plan – free health cash plan so you can claim back cash for a range of medical expenses
- As one of the UK’s top 50 Inclusive Employers everyone’s invited to join our events, programmes and networks to celebrate diversity and build an environment where all our people can thrive
- Wellbeing support – including a 24/7 assistance programme for you and your nearest and dearest, a free subscription to mindfulness app Headspace and access to free mental health coaching through Sanctus
- Awesome career opportunities – you’ll have support from your line manager and a range of learning & development programmes
- We are also a member of the 30% Club, a global campaign aimed at increasing gender diversity at board and senior management levels
Reach plc believes diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why we are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitable applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this FP&A Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this FP&A Analyst job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this FP&A Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.