Overview: Fire Safety Engineer job vacancy in Dublin recruiting now
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Ref Number: 624 LG
Position: Fire Safety Engineer
Location: Ireland or UK
A combination of structural engineering and the latest in construction technology puts this company ahead of the curve in terms of opportunity and career development. Seeking to expand their existing team, they are looking for strong Fire Engineer expert seeking to grow and develop in this fast moving environment. The company has operations in Cork, Ireland as well as the UK and they have a consistent stream of work ahead of them. They work predominantly with the manufacturing and pharmaceutical companies who enjoy their efficiency of work. Further to continuing success and growth, the team is now ready to expand operations with the addition of Fire Engineer who can bring a wealth of experience, drive and strategic leadership to develop this specialist discipline in the region. This role could be based either in the UK or Ireland.
* Provide expert knowledge and guidance on UK and Ireland building regulations to clients specifically in relation to fire engineering.
* Support Structural Engineering and Building Physics teams in all fire related issues.
* Provide technical advice to clients on Light Gauge Steel, modular and other innovative building systems and their ability to meet legislative requirements.
* Project Management of testing on behalf of Clients. This includes Fire Testing, BS 8414 Testing, etc.
* Develop innovative construction products and building systems the clients to meet their brief.
* Proactively engage and manage Client expectations at all time during projects.
* Assist clients achieve certification of their products/building systems with the relevant certification bodies e.g. BBA, BOPAS, SCI and NSAI
* Review test reports to ensure they are in line with client’s expectations and requirements.
* Good knowledge and understanding of Technical Guidance Document B, Approved Document B, and relevant Standards and Codes of Practice.
* Degree in Fire Engineering
* Minimum 3 years of relevant post-graduate experience.
* A familiarity with Modern Methods of Construction (MMC)/Offsite Construction technologies would be advantageous.
If you’re interested in this role, kindly forward an up-to-date copy of your CV in a word format to Lou.
For suitable candidates, you will receive an email containing the Initial Questions
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Fire Safety Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Fire Safety Engineer job vacancy in Dublin with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Fire Safety Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.