Overview: Fine Art Coordinator job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Crown Worldwide Group
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Crown Fine Art are currently recruiting for a Fine Art Coordinator to join their fast-paced Gallery and Auction Services team.Where you will be based
This role will be office based at our Clapham/ Stockwell offices. After probation, there is an option for hybrid working, where you can work from home 2 days a week (max.).
What is a Fine Art Coordinator to us?
The role of the Fine Art Coordinator is an integral one within the Gallery and Auction Services team. Our objective is to take care of every one of our clients and their needs to the best of our abilities and to develop and grow our team and the UK Fine Art Business.
Our team works closely with Galleries and Auction houses known worldwide, providing them with assistance with local transports, UK exports and imports to and from various countries, customs clearance, installations and storage. We provide a large variety of services to accommodate different client request, such as air freight, road freight or sea freight.
The principal objective of the role is to assist the team with the daily tasks of processing the shipments for our clients, processing data and keeping our database up to date, responding to queries, coordinating jobs with other agents and assist clients with any issues they might experience.
What you will do
- Work in a vibrant team of young professionals whose goal is to deliver the highest level of service and experience to our clients.
- Daily communication with our clients, accepting booking, processing data, arranging transports based on each job specification and keeping client s updated with their shipments status.
- Providing advice on the best transport method for individual shipments based on the type of artworks and destination.
- Keeping up to date with customs procedures for export and import shipments, and meeting the requirement standards for HMRC.
- Processing invoicing, communicating with our accounts team to ensure payments are received within agreed terms and helping the team to meet the set targets for the company.
- Actively contribute individually, and as part of the Crown Fine Art team, in the design, implementation and adherence to company and departmental strategies and policies.
- To work as part of a global Crown Worldwide team, contributing to the success of Crown.
To be successful in this role you will have well-developed customer service, administrative and organisational skills with a strong attention to detail. You will be proficient in MS Office – work, excel and Outlook, and strong verbal and written skills.
There is no need for previous experience in the Fine Art Logistics sector, but must be open minded, willing to learn and work in a fast paced environment. Training on the job will be provided and there will be a continuous support by the rest of team members and management.
It would be a bonus if you are bilingual, but not a deal breaker and experience within the Fine Art moving industry would be advantageous but not essential.
What we can offer you
Our UK benefits package includes Enhanced service-based holiday entitlement, 1 day’s birthday leave, pension scheme, private medical insurance, death in service, shopping discounts and 2 Corporate responsibility days per annum, innovative wellbeing package, employee awards, as well as in-house learning and development opportunities.
At Crown we pride ourselves with the quality we deliver and values we stand by.
- We are CARING about people and their experience
- Always DETERMINED to do our best and to always keep improving
- We are genuinely THERE when our customers and colleagues need us
- We encourage the SHARING of knowledge amongst each other
- We continuously remain OPEN-MINDED to stay innovative
Equal opportunitiesCrown is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Crown welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates eligible to live and work in the designated geographical region. We are committed to diversity, and to employee well-being, engagement and development.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Fine Art Coordinator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Fine Art Coordinator job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Fine Art Coordinator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.