Overview: Finance System and MI Analyst job vacancy in Lanarkshire recruiting now
Employer: PIB Group
Location: Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reporting to the FP&A Manager we are recruiting for a Finance System and MI Analyst based in Glasgow. You will be very driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced change environment with strong system, technical and analytical skills.Responsibilities:
- Participate in the design, build, implementation, training and roll out of new FP&A solution
- Support users with data changes for monthly actuals, quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and strategic plans within defined timelines and requirements.
- Support end users with financial reporting tools and processes including errors/discrepancies/validations corrections to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting along with providing the most effective and efficient process and tools for data loading (templates, Web Forms, Grids, Journals, etc.)
- Drive process improvements and leverage technical capabilities to simplify and streamline financial close activities.
- Support the management of the OneStream Environment and other related products the primary platform for all reporting/consolidations/planning for PIB Group
- Support the administration and validation of Data Integration rules/scripts to insure accurate and complete migration of data from source systems through OneStream s Data Quality module to OneStream XF.
- Experience in designing, building, implementing, maintaining and analysing financial aggregation/financial consolidation and financial planning systems
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Excel)
- Effective communication, collaboration, and partnership skills
- Strong analytical skills, especially in continuous/process improvement
- Self-starter with strong results orientation, a high sense of business urgency, and strong customer focus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced change environment and be adaptable to different areas of business understanding
Further informationAs well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits –
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.Ref:
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Finance System and MI Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Finance System and MI Analyst job vacancy in Lanarkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Finance System and MI Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.