Overview: Finance Business Analyst job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Eurovine IT Ltd
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client is an award winning & thriving International FTSE 100 company based in Central London who are seeking a Finance Business Analyst who will be responsible for delivering process improvements across Finance Departments. You will be responsible for supporting the Head of Commercial Finance to deliver improvements to management information and performance tracking that can be rolled out across the business. The role will work closely with the Business Transformation team.
Hybrid working practice – 2 days onsite/3 days remote.
- Deliver improvements to existing management information, internal reporting, and performance trackers
- Design and deliver new management information, internal reporting, and performance trackers
- Support the roll out of reporting tools developed by our internal Business Transformation team across the business
- Develop & improve existing Excel and Anaplan financial models
- Provide training and support for new processes, produce user guides and other documentation as required
- Facilitate workshops with key business stakeholders to:
- Gather issues and challenges currently experienced.
- Discuss, agree and document the to-be processes
- Provide input and insight into best practice
- Perform a gap analysis against existing processes.
In addition to excellent communication, collaboration and people skills, you should possess very good organisational skills, be a pragmatic person and highly focused on deliveries and process efficiencies and have the ability to work under pressure.
- 5+ years as a Business Analyst within the Finance arena
- Finance professional with experience in designing and delivering tools to track and monitor commercial performance and experience of building financial models
- Strong problem-solving skills and a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong experience of UML (UseCases, Activity/State Diagrams, Process Mapping, Work Shops)
- Willingness and ability to challenge the status quo and drive innovation and improvement through process or systems changes
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision. Keen eye for detail.
- An understanding of best practices and standards in business analysis
- Strong MS Excel skills, competent and efficient at dealing with manipulating data from different sources
- Experience using data visualization tools (eg PowerBI, Tableau)
- Experience of model building in Anaplan is preferred
- Flexible approach to manage a portfolio of responsibilities, prioritise, and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with teams across the business, both with and without a finance background
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Finance Business Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Finance Business Analyst job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Finance Business Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.