Job Title: Field Service Operations Project Manager
Employer: APPLIED MATERIALS
Location: Kildare, Ireland
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: b638beffa85a
The Irish subsidiary of Applied Materials is part of the Applied Global Services Business Unit and is the service part of the semiconductor business based in Leixlip / Maynooth, Co. Kildare, supporting local installations of Applied equipment with maintenance and advanced support services.
We are currently hiring for a Field Service Operations Project Manager with a focus on supply chain activities to join our team. This is a permanent, full-time position, ideally based out of our office in Maynooth.
The Field Service Operations (FSO) Project Manager’s role is to drive and own several key supply chain activities. The role holder is responsible ensuring smooth flow of supply chain process from source to customer. The key to success is through customer satisfaction with both internal and external partners.
As a FSO Project Manager you will:
- Participate in Customer Collaboration Meetings – these meetings are required for business operations and ensuring good forecasting
- Be responsible for Machine Down Waiting Part – requires Contractual commitment. This is key to successful customer satisfaction
- Keep track of High-Risk Low Days Of Inventory – Ensuring healthy supply chain
- Own responsibility for Offsite Depot Deliveries – Meeting 4-hour delivery for local depot orders
- Be responsible for Inventory Management – Driving site to inventory 4 turns at each consignment
- Become a Spares Expert / Go to Person – Go to person for FSO engineers for Spares escalations
- Become the link between local Field Services Organisation FSO and supply chain support organisations
What we are looking for in a FSO Project Manager:
- A strong knowledge of supply chain management ideally in the semiconductor industry
- The ability to work independently but also part of a global team
- Strong knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; be aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Ability to act as a resource for colleagues with less experience; in this role you may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Problem solving skills – can solve complex problems; take a new perspective on existing solutions
- Impact a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or relevant discipline
- Experience: At least 3 – 4 years in a similar role, ideally within the semiconductor or similar industry.
What Applied Materials can offer you?
- Competitive Salary and Benefits including Discretionary Bonus, Pension, Share Schemes, Healthcare for self and family, Life Assurance, Wellness Allowance, Family Leave programs to support work-life balance.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Years of Experience: 4 – 7 Years
Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time
Relocation Eligible: No
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Field Service Operations Project Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Field Service Operations Project Manager job vacancy in Kildare with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Field Service Operations Project Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.