Talk Staff Group Limited
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Employer: Talk Staff Group Limited
Location: Dorset, United Kingdom
Salary: Overtime + on call rate
Employment Type: Temporary
Reference Number: 220553770
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Field Service Engineer to work on both break-fix and preventative maintenance projects for some of the largest retail organisations across the UK.
As a Field Service Engineer (EPOS / IT / Break-fix), you ll require the following essentials:
- Background of working within a break-fix engineer role ideally covering EPOS, Pin-Pads, Scanners, Printers, ATM or other electronic equipment
- Good understanding of how to identify and fix basic issues
- Great communication skills, to communicate with clients and colleagues alike
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a financial and retail technology company to play a key role within the break-fix and repair of their clients equipment. This role is initially for 6 months, but is likely to continue based on client demands.
As part of this role, it is essential that you
- Are able to undergo and pass a BS7858 vetting Level 5, includes Scottish Disclosure and Credit Check
- Have a Driving Licence (Manual) with a maximum of 6 points
As part of the Field Service Engineer (EPOS / IT / Break-fix) role, you ll also be:
- Travelling to various clients sites to complete installations
- Adhering to company policies and procedures
- Highly motivated and customer focused
- Confident to drive company vehicle
As part of this role you will be provided with a van, fuel card, smartphone, laptop and on the job training, everything you need to be successful in this role.
- Standard day rate of £125.80 per day via an Umbrella company
- Any overtime (more than 10 hours a day inclusive of travel and 1 hour break) is paid at £20.96 per hour Monday – Saturday, Sunday rate £27.95 per hour
- On call rate £2.00 per hour with Sunday increase £3.00 per + relevant overtime rate per hour if called out
- Potential of further contract work in the future, permanent roles may be offered following a successful period of contracting
- 5 days from 7, day work with a standard day between 8am – 6pm including travel time and 1 hour break
- No restriction of number of sites per day
- Consistency of work – 5 days per week Monday – Sunday (can be weekends)
- You will be required to complete On Call 1 in 3 weeks (for a full week, 7 days, 24/7 call out) additional payment will be made for on call
- Over time rates shall be paid when working over a 10 hour day inclusive of travel
- Expenses and van provided, along with a fuel card and travel expenses.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available – (url removed)
(phone number removed)
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Field Service Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Field Service Engineer job vacancy in Dorset with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Field Service Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.